Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Did somebody light a fire under their butts??

Did somebody light a fire under their butts??

Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:16 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Did somebody light a fire under their butts??

I have to say I am amazed at the speed some things are happening lately. Not only did I get a request for medicals & police checks a good 5 months earlier than I expected - I sent an email to my case officer last night asking a few questions, and when I checked my emails this morning I ALREADY had a response! After reading other posts, I wasnt expecting to hear anything for a few days!
I dont know what happened, or who did what to get things in motion over in Adelaide - but if you're reading this post - THANKS!!
I hope everyone's applications get the same sort of speedy attention.
Good luck all!

W.
Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if someone is lighting fires it has worked you .

Congratulations

footie chick
Old Apr 9th 2003, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Did somebody light a fire under their butts??

Originally posted by Wanderlust
I have to say I am amazed at the speed some things are happening lately. Not only did I get a request for medicals & police checks a good 5 months earlier than I expected - I sent an email to my case officer last night asking a few questions, and when I checked my emails this morning I ALREADY had a response! After reading other posts, I wasnt expecting to hear anything for a few days!
I dont know what happened, or who did what to get things in motion over in Adelaide - but if you're reading this post - THANKS!!
I hope everyone's applications get the same sort of speedy attention.
Good luck all!

W.
Wanderlust

This is good news, I do hope this good luck rubs off onto the rest of us as well! This waiting is so stressful, although if the visa dropped onto my doormat tomorrow I would probably panic like hell....mmmmm.......stressed out or panic stricken.......role on the panic!!

Hope you have continued good luck

Sindy
Old Apr 9th 2003, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

End of the financial year coming up and quotas have to be met, so from now until 30 June you will probably see more visas than ever been issued.

The downside of that is of course come 1 July they will be so exhausted at DIMA that they won't be doing anything for a while.