Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dianeoz a baby boy

Dianeoz a baby boy

Old Oct 29th 2004, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Dianeoz a baby boy

Just wanted to let everyone know mr and mrs Dianeoz have had a lovely baby boy 9lbs 1oz called Oscar. I have been up to the hospital today and mother and baby are doing well. Diane looks great and the baby is just beautiful, he has a head of black hair and is just gorgeous.
Well done guys
Love Joanne and family
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dianeoz a baby boy

Blimey!! Did 9 months go already!!!

Pass on my congrats, Hxx
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:26 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her congrats from me too!!!!!
Glad everything went well!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Oh Congrats to you both & welcome to Oscar - a whole "new" family here on Expats.

pockygoes
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:36 pm
owieb

Top Stuff Diane! All the best for the new arrival.

We're not far behind, only 7 more weeks to go! :scared:

Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats all round! Big baby too....
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:04 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owieb
Top Stuff Diane! All the best for the new arrival.

We're not far behind, only 7 more weeks to go! :scared:
OMG! 7 weeks????!!! Woah!!!!!
Once again, time sure flys!
And argh, having that baby in sort of middle of summer!! But I'm sure it will be worth it!
Hey, 7 weeks, that's around Xmas isn't it?
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:06 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Congratulations to Diane and mr D on your new arrival, bet that one stung a tad im cringing at the thought but well done....
Old Oct 29th 2004, 6:18 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Bloody hell, I cant believe it's gone so quick!!! he is a 'true' born Aussie then!!!
Say hello to her for me Jo.

Ps.... I replied to your message but never heard from you, so I hope it was becasue you are so busy with your work!!!

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Just wanted to let everyone know mr and mrs Dianeoz have had a lovely baby boy 9lbs 1oz called Oscar. I have been up to the hospital today and mother and baby are doing well. Diane looks great and the baby is just beautiful, he has a head of black hair and is just gorgeous.
Well done guys
Love Joanne and family
Old Oct 30th 2004, 12:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the DianeOzs on the latest of the newest member of the forum!!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 1:10 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

congrats diane and family...well done!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 2:18 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the parents and welcome Baby Oscar!!!

Siren
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:07 am
owieb

Originally Posted by Simone
OMG! 7 weeks????!!! Woah!!!!!
Once again, time sure flys!
And argh, having that baby in sort of middle of summer!! But I'm sure it will be worth it!
Hey, 7 weeks, that's around Xmas isn't it?
Sure does go quickly. But can't wait now, though making the most of my last few weeks of free time.

He's due 18th December so a bit before it starts getting too warm; which will be nice as we'll then all have the whole summer to play!

Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Well done guys
Love Joanne and family
Congratulations. and what a nice name. Wish you all much happiness,and peacefull nights!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.