Reload this Page >

DHL Taking my pcc's

DHL Taking my pcc's

Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:59 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up DHL Taking my pcc's

Rang DHL at 8.30AM
They picked up from work at 9.45am !
It then went to local Depot and now on way to airport Did cost nearly £50 but it should get there this time ( thanks royal Fail ) .
Got my eye in its via there tracking system , worth every penny
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: DHL Taking my pcc's

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Rang DHL at 8.30AM
It then went to local Depot and now on way to airport Did cost nearly £50 but it should get there this time ( thanks royal Fail ) .
good luck this time ,
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by charlie brown
good luck this time ,
Thanks I feel DHL wont let me down not for that price!
The guy that picked them up said it would arrive there by wednesday
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:20 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks I feel DHL wont let me down not for that price!
The guy that picked them up said it would arrive there by wednesday

Fingers crossed they make it this time!! as if it doesn't cost enough to do it once
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:23 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Rang DHL at 8.30AM

Fingers crossed they get there our main app was collected today maybe they are on the same flight!

For everyone else caruss put a link on for interparcel they use DHL but half the cost our package today cost£28 that was for around 60 sheets was collected by DHL tracked on DHL website!
Sorry Perthforme bit late for you !!

Kris xx
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Fingers crossed they make it this time!! as if it doesn't cost enough to do it once
Its the 1st thing I have sent via a courier company used international signed for (royal fail mail ) and the pcc's went walkies but TRA , main app got there as did meds (doc sent them !)
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Fingers crossed they get there our main app was collected today maybe they are on the same flight!

For everyone else caruss put a link on for interparcel they use DHL but half the cost our package today cost£28 that was for around 60 sheets was collected by DHL tracked on DHL website!
Sorry Perthforme bit late for you !!

Kris xx
I did see that but have risked the others and while its prob still DHL that pick it up i thought i would deal with them direct Thanks though
Good luck with your main app too
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:30 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

I did see that but have risked the others and while its prob still DHL that pick it up i thought i would deal with them direct Thanks though

No Probs but for everyone else even when you go to the parcelforce website they tell you they use DHL and it really is the same service and everything how its so much cheaper I dont know but it is!!I am tracking my package on the DHL site have a DHL receipt just half the cost!!

kris x
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:30 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOO its at Heathrow now
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by kris maynard
No Probs but for everyone else even when you go to the parcelforce website they tell you they use DHL and it really is the same service and everything how its so much cheaper I dont know but it is!!I am tracking my package on the DHL site have a DHL receipt just half the cost!!

kris x
Yeah i know shame the post office don't use them
Wife swap is funny 2night Stop crying woman
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:14 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Good luck !
Good job you can't wear out the refresh button, don't know about you but I just kept checking it, minimising the site, bringing it back up and clicking refresh!!!!!
Carole
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Good luck !
Good job you can't wear out the refresh button, don't know about you but I just kept checking it, minimising the site, bringing it back up and clicking refresh!!!!!
Carole
Seams rude to refresh to much
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:23 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Seams rude to refresh to much
PMSL
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:46 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely worth every penny!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Rang DHL at 8.30AM

Now i remember you the PCC man, Goodluck this time