Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

DHL and Meds - GPO Box query????

DHL and Meds - GPO Box query????

Old Dec 9th 2004, 4:30 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default DHL and Meds - GPO Box query????

Well at long blinking last our meds are finally ready to be sent. Teach breaths a huge sigh of relief. We are sening them by DHL as we have found these to be the most reliable but on their airway bill it clearly states that they do not deliver to PO boxes. Can anyone please tell me is a GPO box the same? If so how did you get around this? Many thanks in advance.
Sarah
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:25 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: DHL and Meds - GPO Box query????

Yes, a GPO box is the same as a PO box. If you do a search of the forum, the courier address has been listed before (I can recall that it's Lee St, Sydney but don't know the rest).

Hope this helps!

-Sara.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 5:19 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by saraliz
Yes, a GPO box is the same as a PO box. If you do a search of the forum, the courier address has been listed before (I can recall that it's Lee St, Sydney but don't know the rest).

Hope this helps!

-Sara.
Thanks Sara, have now found all the info I need. DHL lunchtime it is then.
Sarah
Old Dec 10th 2004, 9:37 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

My nursing documentation for Queensland was a GPO address, I sent mine by DHL and it got there and was signed for no problems at all - we pointed it out to the courier at the time and he also took a note of the companies 'street' address just incase. There were no delays with delivery of my application (infact it got there a day early!)

Hope this helps,

Lynn
Old Dec 10th 2004, 10:01 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teach
Well at long blinking last our meds are finally ready to be sent. Teach breaths a huge sigh of relief. We are sening them by DHL as we have found these to be the most reliable but on their airway bill it clearly states that they do not deliver to PO boxes. Can anyone please tell me is a GPO box the same? If so how did you get around this? Many thanks in advance.
Sarah
The address you want is:

Local clearance Unit
DIMIA Gateway
Level 6
26 Lee Street
Sydney
NSW
Australia

Goodluck
Cas
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:12 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
The address you want is:

Local clearance Unit
DIMIA Gateway
Level 6
26 Lee Street
Sydney
NSW
Australia

Goodluck
Cas
All done now ta very much peeps. Had a bit of a nightmare trying to persuade the man that he couldn't open them. He even phoned the doctor to confirm what was inside. Can't blame the man really he was just doing his job and trying to keep lots of peeps safe. Finally on their way and should be in the hands of the experts by Wednesday at the latest. Thanks again.
Sarah