Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Devon Meet....???

Devon Meet....???

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Devon Meet....???

Anyone interested in a Devon meet? They seem to be going on all over so how about it???
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Devon Meet....???

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Anyone interested in a Devon meet? They seem to be going on all over so how about it???

Stop trying to feed your addiction
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Stop trying to feed your addiction

I have got it bad!!

Being dragged off to work with Jed tomorrow - think hes worried about my addiction!!! ive totally lost it as far as he's concerned!!

Plumbing is all I seem to talk about lately so might as well see him in action, as it were!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:56 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I have got it bad!!

Being dragged off to work with Jed tomorrow - think hes worried about my addiction!!! ive totally lost it as far as he's concerned!!

Plumbing is all I seem to talk about lately so might as well see him in action, as it were!!!!

Have fun! Hope you're feeling better today
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

yeah i think i am!?

im a bit nervous about second application and cant help asking myself maybe we just havent got what it takes??

that said, i have spoken to a few plumbers on here (yourself included - bless you) and i think we simply did not provide enough information - in fact i know we didnt!!

hopefully with that in mind and the guidance of Go Matilda (creep creep) we just MIGHT be successful........

its all very daunting now all of a sudden - as if it wasnt before!!!???

however i feel very positive and ready to put up a good fight!!! GRRRRR
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:13 pm

yeah i think i am!?

im a bit nervous about second application and cant help asking myself maybe we just havent got what it takes??

that said, i have spoken to a few plumbers on here (yourself included - bless you) and i think we simply did not provide enough information - in fact i know we didnt!!

hopefully with that in mind and the guidance of Go Matilda (creep creep) we just MIGHT be successful........

its all very daunting now all of a sudden - as if it wasnt before!!!???

however i feel very positive and ready to put up a good fight!!!

GRRRRR

You'll be fine and you'll enjoy your celebrations even more
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

You'll be fine and you'll enjoy your celebrations even more
me devon meet looks like its just me!!!???

i wonder if im sending out the wrong impression.......!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:21 pm

me devon meet looks like its just me!!!???

i wonder if im sending out the wrong impression.......!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

I don't know whats wrong with people if I had time I'd come to Devon for a meet. The year before last we rented out this massive house in Bovey Tracy it had about 20 bedrooms I think they use it for school feild trips ect. There was about 7 couples and loads of kids and it was when the temp hit 100(not too much fun for Rachel as she was 7 months pregnant). We came into Torquay to go to the water park but it was mobbed and ended up having lunch in the pub near it which had a ball park.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:27 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

you must have missed the meet in weston about 6 weeks ago then Rooksie...I met up with charlie63 up there and we have met up again since,due to meet again soon as they have just got their visa. Dont see why you couldnt come along on that
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

I don't know whats wrong with people if I had time I'd come to Devon for a meet. The year before last we rented out this massive house in Bovey Tracy it had about 20 bedrooms I think they use it for school feild trips ect. There was about 7 couples and loads of kids and it was when the temp hit 100(not too much fun for Rachel as she was 7 months pregnant). We came into Torquay to go to the water park but it was mobbed and ended up having lunch in the pub near it which had a ball park.

see, you could be in charge of marketing!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by peppi
you must have missed the meet in weston about 6 weeks ago then Rooksie...I met up with charlie63 up there and we have met up again since,due to meet again soon as they have just got their visa. Dont see why you couldnt come along on that

i remember that one - my husband said it was too far. funny that, as we went to sandown last weekend!!!

keep me posted about your meet,you never know...??
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

im interested, youl have to let us know. Although me and Claire now live in Wales, we come from plymouth, and I often stay in Paignton where we have friends (Whiterock). Popping down next weekend, may even pop into torquay for a few, i love torquay night life. Anyway keep us posted. Tony
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tonyclark
im interested, youl have to let us know. Although me and Claire now live in Wales, we come from plymouth, and I often stay in Paignton where we have friends (Whiterock). Popping down next weekend, may even pop into torquay for a few, i love torquay night life. Anyway keep us posted. Tony

oh great!!!! thought everyone was avoiding me for a minute!!!!

ill do my best!!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

well i didnt learn much but ive seen plenty of lovely devon countryside!!!!

had letter today from the crappy agent with TRA result which basically said that we didnt supply enough evidence re: training. well thats because agent didnt tell us to D'uh!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

Exeter here, so a Devon meet is good.

We also went to the Weston-Super-Mare meet which was good, met Peppi and Charlie63 too.

Keep us posted !

Phil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.