Detox stuff

Old Jan 12th 2004, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough
Default Detox stuff

I'm trying this 15 day detox thing. It involves taking loads of dubiously sized tablets and eating the daily diet of a pasture grazing four legger.

There's another fella in my office who kiked off this thing 4 days back. He's reported that over the weekend his rectum was largely aflame and his trousers rarely reached the position suitable for walking.

Has anyone else tried this bizarre form of masochism, or am I ploughing a lone furrow.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Detox stuff

Originally posted by RichS
I'm trying this 15 day detox thing. It involves taking loads of dubiously sized tablets and eating the daily diet of a pasture grazing four legger.

There's another fella in my office who kiked off this thing 4 days back. He's reported that over the weekend his rectum was largely aflame and his trousers rarely reached the position suitable for walking.

Has anyone else tried this bizarre form of masochism, or am I ploughing a lone furrow.
No I would last till lunchtime

I did however survive on water and an orange till 2pm one day then I almost fainted. Revived by big rooster and chips I learnt, people with low blood pressure should not try such things.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:00 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I think your mad but the detox stuff used to sell like crazy at my last job. I am very dubious about the merits of the stuff. A high vegetable and fruit diet would be preferable to your health and rectum.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

One thing concerns me, those large detox pills. What the heck is in them.

OZ in my experience has had far too many "Ba lin tea" or whatever it was called type pill phases. Theres a fat buster or gut buster, or slim down or cellulite free pill fad out every month, and they disappear just as bloomin quick!

I'd be very suspect here, it could well just be a large dose of laxettes in a fancy package costing $89.99.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:29 am
Semper Vigilante

ButtonMoon is an unknown quantity at this point

If you wish to detox properly i can highly recommend attending your health food store and purchasing a bottle of grants liquid chlorophyll.
I ain't one for pills and potions...but do a quick search on chlorophyll and you'll see what i mean
Any quiries about this happily answered
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:31 am

Maybe collonic irrigation would be more expedient.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:15 am
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
Maybe collonic irrigation would be more expedient.

have you had a good rodding then bondi?

Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Well I just thought I'd give this thing a go, more by way of self discipline than anything else. I'm usually more of a Dotty type consumer, whereby a small land mammal usually ends up in my belly by mid afternoon.
However I'm getting a feeling that I'll be irrigating via every orifice by lunchtime tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Well I just thought I'd give this thing a go, more by way of self discipline than anything else. I'm usually more of a Dotty type consumer, whereby a small land mammal usually ends up in my belly by mid afternoon.
However I'm getting a feeling that I'll be irrigating via every orifice by lunchtime tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted
Actually I usually eat very healthily, a lot, often, but its healthy so I stay the same weight. However one morning of being a total health freak, 1 orange and water, sent me over the edge, I started craving big rooster.

God knows what I'd crave if I went on a detox

:scared:
Old Jan 12th 2004, 6:57 am

Originally posted by welshboybilly
have you had a good rodding then bondi?

I normally bypass Oxford St.