Detailed Maps

Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:34 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Cool Detailed Maps

We were looking for a good detailed map of the Adelaide area and came across a great site.
www.ausmaps.com

We searched through and found exactly what we were looking for. Ordered and paid around £8 including shipping. 6 days later the map arrived. What great service.
The map is superb. On 1 side is a detailed map of Adelaide district including all street names and on the other a good plan of the city centre. Anyone house hunting and looking for street names would benefit.
By the way, they do maps for all areas of Australia.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Detailed Maps

Originally Posted by neil.b
We were looking for a good detailed map of the Adelaide area and came across a great site.
www.ausmaps.com

We searched through and found exactly what we were looking for. Ordered and paid around £8 including shipping. 6 days later the map arrived. What great service.
The map is superb. On 1 side is a detailed map of Adelaide district including all street names and on the other a good plan of the city centre. Anyone house hunting and looking for street names would benefit.

Nice one !!

Sounds like the UBD Sydney Suburban map I bought when I was out there last. They are really handy
Old Aug 20th 2004, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

itsasecret is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks.. just got myself a brisbane suburb map for around $16au.

Old Aug 20th 2004, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

sandra oldfield is on a distinguished road

Here itsa secret.when you going to let your secret out???????????
Old Aug 20th 2004, 5:03 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one, just the thing I have been looking for. Gonna give you some Karma for that mate.
Sarah
Old Aug 20th 2004, 5:18 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neil.b
www.ausmaps.com

Thanks i've just ordered my map funny i was searching the net for a good map the other day didn't find this site, i've just beeen reading the Celestine Prophecy logged on to expats and found your thread now that is a coincidence!!

Kay
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:28 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Originally Posted by possoms
Thanks i've just ordered my map funny i was searching the net for a good map the other day didn't find this site, i've just beeen reading the Celestine Prophecy logged on to expats and found your thread now that is a coincidence!!

Kay
Nice to help others out. Its a shame that there isn't a facility on the forum where everyone can add the sites of interest for others to see.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. That is brill. Have spent ages looking for a good map. Have just ordered one.

Karma coming your way.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

have sent you karma big time!

just ordered two maps!!

it's the simple things that keep us happy!

honeybob...
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:31 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

The Aussie equivalent of Multimaps is www.whereis.com.au if anyone wants to look up things online.

Old Aug 22nd 2004, 5:30 am
Small Dane

Viking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to allViking Man is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ProofReader
The Aussie equivalent of Multimaps is www.whereis.com.au if anyone wants to look up things online.

Another site is www.street-directory.com.au - this site also allows you to search by postcode.

(sorry it appears to be down right now, but I've been using it a lot. Hope it comes back up soon)

Last edited by Viking Man; Aug 22nd 2004 at 5:31 am. Reason: addeundum
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 8:52 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

If you are still in UK - Stanfords is the original, and still the best, source. They will get you any map currently in print. Yes - the Australian UBD maps are brill - street by street and even show where the local shopping centre is -if that's what the red trolley symbol represents!

Website is www.stanfords.co.uk