Reload this Page >

Desperate Plea For Help!

Desperate Plea For Help!

Old Nov 12th 2002, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Brumby is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Desperate Plea For Help!

Hello everyone,

I am writing this as a last attempt at finding a way to achieve my dream. I have wanted to move to Australia for as long as I can remember. For 3 years now I have been trying to make this goal a reality, but all I have found are brick walls. I've tried to find a sponsor, I've tried the skilled migration but do not have the points, I've submitted for the skills matching but have never heard anything, I've even taken working holiday and gone to Sydney to try to find a sponsor in person instead of thru emailing resumes but to no avail. I'd consider going as a student but cannot afford the non-resident tuition fees and costs of living if I am only permitted to work parttime.

I am 31 yr old female. I am a dual UK/US citizen. I have 4.5 years experience as a software test engineer, and 11 total years of professional experience, but no tertiary degree yet. I am a certified EMT and firefighter. I am also experienced in horsemanship, driving, grooming, farm management. I am healthy, intelligent, of good character, fluent in English (and 5 other languages). I want nothing more than to relocate permanently to Australia and I feel like I've exhausted any avenues (at least the legal ones) for achieving this.

PLEASE if there is ANYONE out there who is reading this and can help me relocate or has any suggestions I would be extremely greatful if you could email me: [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope there is someone out there who can empathize with my plight and knows of a possible solution. I am losing hope and grasping for straws! PLEASE HELP!

-Brumby ([email protected])