Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby/Nottingham meet

Derby/Nottingham meet

Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:43 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice
Default Re: Derby/Nottingham meet

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
I wouldnt bet on it!!!
Now now Children no fighting!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fozzie
Now now Children no fighting!!
Yeah especially as I know I am bound to lose this one
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

Oh well, looks like I'll have to keep working on him!!! If you see a couple fighting each other to get to the bar first, you'll know what's going on!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:53 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by haggisUK
I've noticed quite a few messages about meeting up in the Midlands area. We're going to a meet at Birmingham but does anyone fancy a meet in the Nottingham/Derby area?

(Particularly anyone planning on moving to Brisbane!!)

if you do meet, don't meet at the Nottingham Holiday Inn by the motorway, the guy behind the bar got in a right girly strop when my mate asked for ketchup to go with his chips 2 years ago.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

We're meeting in Ripley but thanks anyway! Will need to remember to ask for LOADS of ketchup if ever in there tho!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by baconmaster
if you do meet, don't meet at the Nottingham Holiday Inn by the motorway, the guy behind the bar got in a right girly strop when my mate asked for ketchup to go with his chips 2 years ago.
This muyst be the funny time in the night when the booze really kicks in :-) or is that just me.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

I've only just worked out how to get a picture beside my name!!!! (If it's worked!)
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Obviously not! Anyone know how to get a picture???
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:06 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

This muyst be the funny time in the night when the booze really kicks in :-) or is that just me.

True, ave sampled a glass or two tonight but spread the word, boycott the holiday inn M1 nottingham, the breakfasts were a shambles as well.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by baconmaster
True, ave sampled a glass or two tonight but spread the word, boycott the holiday inn M1 nottingham, the breakfasts were a shambles as well.
Will do mate...I have not decided whether the curent wine I am sampling is up to scratch so may have to sample some more :-)
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will do mate...I have not decided whether the curent wine I am sampling is up to scratch so may have to sample some more :-)
i really should win awards for killing threads.... Flibble The 'Thread Slayer'......:-)
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:05 am
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

i really should win awards for killing threads.... Flibble The 'Thread Slayer'......:-)
Sorry I went to bed. See your no thread killer!

One day till the meet

Should be fun.

Michelle
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:51 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

See you tomorrow!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!!!!!

Can't you tell I'm excited?!!!!!!

Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

gasmark is on a distinguished road

See you all there.

Maria, Mark, Chloe 5, Megan 4
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

See you all in a while!

Mairi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.