Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby Night out??

Derby Night out??

Old May 21st 2005, 1:27 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice
Default Re: Derby Night out??

See you all later!

Michelle & Pete
Old May 22nd 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Just dropping a line to say thankyou to everyone who attended the boozy meet last night, me and HaggisUK had a fantastic time and it was great to meet everyone again (what a damn fine nice bunch of people you all are).

To choose but a few of the highlights of the evening I witnessed (not in any particular order)....

Mr Salsa showing that his raw animal magantism was simply too much for the women who ventured within 10 metres of him...
Mr Bubbles who most definately wins the contest for the best air guitar throughout the evening.
Mr Fozzy most certainly wins the prize for the best and most energetic dancing throughout the evening.
Mr Francinecrump for the most erotic pole dancing I have ever seen (all HaggisUK's fault as she started it off!) and to this day will leave me with serious mental trauma.

A particular thanks goes to all the women who attended for being so understanding and patient whilst the 'boys' took full advantage of the beer supply! and lets face it the women werent angels either

Roll on the next meet thats all I have to say.
Old May 24th 2005, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

So who's organising the next night out then??? Not too soon of course, still recovering from Saturday, literally!

Far too much.....
Old May 25th 2005, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by haggisUK
So who's organising the next night out then??? Not too soon of course, still recovering from Saturday, literally!

Far too much.....
Hi

we had a really good time. Thanks for organising it. After all the asking about meds we are going to birmingham cos that's the best appointment we can get. Notts said end of june - way too tight!

Tracy and Mark
Old May 31st 2005, 10:56 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone!
It's great to be back on line at last!!
We had a FANTASTIC night out with you all and can't wait to do it all again soon!
Can't believe we missed the pole dancing, Mr Salsa is gutted but then again the women would have gone into a frenzy and things could have turned ugly!!