Reload this Page >

Derby Night out??

Derby Night out??

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

hlbrunty is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Derby Night out??

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Its for the 21st of May......let me know fi you require any further details.
Hi
Yes I will hope to be there, but I think it may be just me. My other half is in Perth - boohoo. I possibly might bring a friend but its unlikely.
How much is it?
Helen
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Derby Night out??

Originally Posted by hlbrunty
Hi
Yes I will hope to be there, but I think it may be just me. My other half is in Perth - boohoo. I possibly might bring a friend but its unlikely.
How much is it?
Helen
The deposit is £5 per person, PM me if you want to go ahead and will send you my address. We are a friendly bunch so dont worry about being on your tod
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

The deposit is £5 per person, PM me if you want to go ahead and will send you my address. We are a friendly bunch so dont worry about being on your tod
Sounds ok to me, I'll wing the fiver over as soon as i receive your address.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Will PM you.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:04 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

this little meet sounds good, would love to meet you all but am doing the manchester run the next day! husband is from derby so another meet there would be great for us, ill keep an eye out for another post... have a good night
x loidy
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by loidy
this little meet sounds good, would love to meet you all but am doing the manchester run the next day! husband is from derby so another meet there would be great for us, ill keep an eye out for another post... have a good night
x loidy
No problem....will probably be arranging another night out at some point if not then Imsure the other 'alf will no doubt be arranging another daytime meet in Ripley.
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

After spending gawd knows how long scanning in menus, rezising them etc etc have only just discovered they are already online! Doh! So if everyone who has parted with there hard earned cash can decide what they want to eat and then PM me.

Also anyone else who wants to come along who is tempted by the beer, grub, beer, possibly even a boogie at possibly the worse 70's nightclub in the universe :scared: (for all those still vertical!) then just let me know and shall supply you with all the details.

Links is here ---> http://www.fatcat.to/Cat/main/MainMenu.htm
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did you recieve my PM? let me know if you still want to go to the meet.

Cheers
Old May 5th 2005, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Did you recieve my PM? let me know if you still want to go to the meet.

Cheers
Yes Mr Flibble

I would love to come but unfortunately I don't think I will now due to financial difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience

Helen
Old May 9th 2005, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Yes Mr Flibble

I would love to come but unfortunately I don't think I will now due to financial difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience

Helen
Bumping
Old May 9th 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Yes Mr Flibble

Helen
Bumping

looking forward to meeting up again
Old May 9th 2005, 9:10 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Bumping

looking forward to meeting up again
Sorry sparkyeng and i can't make it he was supposed to be back fromSydney this weekend now he isn't coming back until the following Sunday.
Old May 16th 2005, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Menu Choices Please

Can everyone who is going to the Derby night out let me have your food choices as soon as possible please so I can let Fat Cat know.

Ta very much and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday
Old May 19th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Right people the time of much drinking and face-stuffing is nearly upon us!! so I hope everyone is wearing suitable beer/food attire (ie very elasticated). Dinner is arranged for Saturday at 8:30 at Fat Cat in Derby which is on Friargate...if you not sure where it is then let me know and I can draw up some cunning destructions! (DE1 1BX for anyone wanting to use multimap to find it).

Would say meet at about 7:30ish at Fat Cat?? Then head to Standing order after grub...then Outback.

If anyone else wants to tag along then just let me know or just turn up (although probably not be able to have dinner as table already booked for 10).

Look forward to seeing you all!!!

Last edited by MrFlibbleUK; May 19th 2005 at 7:04 pm.
Old May 20th 2005, 9:12 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Right people the time of much drinking and face-stuffing is nearly upon us!! so I hope everyone is wearing suitable beer/food attire (ie very elasticated). Dinner is arranged for Saturday at 8:30 at Fat Cat in Derby which is on Friargate...if you not sure where it is then let me know and I can draw up some cunning destructions! (DE1 1BX for anyone wanting to use multimap to find it).

Would say meet at about 7:30ish at Fat Cat?? Then head to Standing order after grub...then Outback.

If anyone else wants to tag along then just let me know or just turn up (although probably not be able to have dinner as table already booked for 10).

Look forward to seeing you all!!!

See you tomorrow!!
Looking forward to it!

Sally & Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.