Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby Night out??

Derby Night out??

Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Derby Night out??

Futher to the meet we had on Sunday it was suggested that it may be a good idea to have a saturday evening expats meet so that we can all have a few drinks (especially helpful for the shy members..me included!).

As HaggisUK sorted out the daytime meet I thought I would try and organise a night out around Derby (dont laugh its not that bad :-) as it is fairly central, who would be interested in this?, would probably look at doing it next month whilst we still remember everyone from the meet.

If you can let me know I can see if I can put together some suggested dates etc etc. Maybe have dinner before the drinking commences
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:15 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Derby Night out??

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Futher to the meet we had on Sunday it was suggested that it may be a good idea to have a saturday evening expats meet so that we can all have a few drinks (especially helpful for the shy members..me included!).

As HaggisUK sorted out the daytime meet I thought I would try and organise a night out around Derby (dont laugh its not that bad :-) as it is fairly central, who would be interested in this?, would probably look at doing it next month whilst we still remember everyone from the meet.

If you can let me know I can see if I can put together some suggested dates etc etc. Maybe have dinner before the drinking commences
depending where abouts in derby it is i am sure sparkyeng would like to come if u can make it after the 15th may as he is in sydney till then so he is missing the brum meet although i will be attending we are in walsall so derby not to far for us
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:05 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future
Default Re: Derby Night out??

That sounds like it may have potential
We attended the Sunday meet but didn't manage to get around many people, in fact we met Shelley29 and hubby and we found we had so much in common we never moved on. (sorry)
Still a full on evening drinking session errrr i mean get together sound like an excellent idea count us in

Jamie and Joe

Last edited by J+J; Apr 11th 2005 at 10:18 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:17 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Hi, count us in deffo up for a Sat night meet.

Michelle & Pete
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Okay how is everyone fixed for Saturday 21st May? Obviously this is open to everyone and not just those who attended the meet on Sunday, the more the merrier!!

If definates can PM me or something, along with food preferences (unless the hardened dinkers just want to start on the alchohol and skip the food!!).

Steve
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:23 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Okay how is everyone fixed for Saturday 21st May? Obviously this is open to everyone and not just those who attended the meet on Sunday, the more the merrier!!

If definates can PM me or something, along with food preferences (unless the hardened dinkers just want to start on the alchohol and skip the food!!).

Steve
Count us in not fussy about food as long as it is edible but the alcohol sounds good too although one of us will have to drive
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:24 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

We can make any Saturday in May except 28th (Bank Hol week end).
Derby sounds good (haven't been drinking there for years!!!)

Sally & Chris

Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:26 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Steve

Fine with us!
Hardened 'dinkers'???

Sally
Old Apr 11th 2005, 9:36 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Steve
We'll be there provided there is nothing going off for Father-in-laws Birthday.

We're hardened drinkers but if everyones going for food count us in.

Michelle

Will PM you when I know for certain.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poshrice
Count us in not fussy about food as long as it is edible but the alcohol sounds good too although one of us will have to drive
Sound like a person after my own heart about food . Where are you coming from?
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Steve
Have looked in the diary and 21st May is good. Pizza express in town is ok for food or deep pan pizza sometimes do eat as much as you like. Then the standing order (cheap drinks) is staggering distance away.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:23 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Have looked in the diary and 21st May is good. Pizza express in town is ok for food or deep pan pizza sometimes do eat as much as you like. Then the standing order (cheap drinks) is staggering distance away.
Like the sound of you... you seem in the know!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:40 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Might just have to count Ash and I in as well. We don't however drink any more .... but then we don't drink any less either. The old ones never die do they.

Beer Beer and more beer.

Shelley
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:48 pm
C

NEILL & SHARON MILLS is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Might just have to count Ash and I in as well. We don't however drink any more .... but then we don't drink any less either. The old ones never die do they.

Beer Beer and more beer.

Shelley
Hi to everyone,
If we can get baby sitter for our little angel, sounds good to us hope your ready for a roudy night, thats not me its the hubby a couple of babychams and he's anybodies (I wish) :scared:
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:05 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

May 21st that'll be 22 days till we depart.
Sound like a good reason to go and drink some beer if ever there was one.
Derby can be a good night as well, We're in for that.

Jamie

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.