Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Derby meet November

Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Derby meet November

Hi everyone!

Just wondered if anyone was up for another Derby night out in November sometime? And what kind of food do people fancy - Thai, Mexican, Chinese (not Fat Cats for a change!)?????

ALSO, a HUGE good luck to Fran, Dale and Luke who fly off tomorrow morning to Brisbane via Singapore. They will be missed but we'll see them soon!! Yee-haa!!

Mairi
Old Oct 5th 2005, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by haggisUK
Hi everyone!

Just wondered if anyone was up for another Derby night out in November sometime? And what kind of food do people fancy - Thai, Mexican, Chinese (not Fat Cats for a change!)?????

ALSO, a HUGE good luck to Fran, Dale and Luke who fly off tomorrow morning to Brisbane via Singapore. They will be missed but we'll see them soon!! Yee-haa!!

Mairi
Hi Mairi

Me and Steve would love to come, were going to Brisbane in March what about you guys?

Can do any date in November, pref weekend except sat 12th as its my dads 50th

Would prefer somewhere not too pricey what with saving and everything. What about pepitos there really good and CHEAP

Laura
Old Oct 5th 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Hi Mairi

Me and Steve would love to come, were going to Brisbane in March what about you guys?

Can do any date in November, pref weekend except sat 12th as its my dads 50th

Would prefer somewhere not too pricey what with saving and everything. What about pepitos there really good and CHEAP

Laura

Hi Laura,

We're heading out to Brisbane next March as well!! Do you know where abouts you'll be going in Brisbane?

Steve (my other half) is going to check his on-call, but apart from that, we're free any weekend in November I think. Don't know Pepitos, where is that, but fine with us anyway?!

Did you not come to the meet in Ripley?

Mairi
Old Oct 6th 2005, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Hi Laura,

We're heading out to Brisbane next March as well!! Do you know where abouts you'll be going in Brisbane?

Steve (my other half) is going to check his on-call, but apart from that, we're free any weekend in November I think. Don't know Pepitos, where is that, but fine with us anyway?!

Did you not come to the meet in Ripley?

Mairi
Hi Mairi

No, Steve (my other half) couldnt make it last time and I couldnt drive then.

Pepitos is on London Road, but I dont mind really we could meet up anywhere.

Were not sure where we will be heading, we have booked a months fully furnished in Wishart but may be looking at the Redlands area although I would prefer to be a little more central I think. What about you?

Laura
Old Oct 6th 2005, 8:52 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mairi,

count me and Arfur in!!!!!

just need to know exact dates so we can book day off.

Just checking flight departures at Manchester, Fran and Dale must have boarded by now. God, I bet they're sooooooo excited!!

Speak soon

Traceyxxx
Old Oct 6th 2005, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Hi Mairi,

count me and Arfur in!!!!!

just need to know exact dates so we can book day off.

Just checking flight departures at Manchester, Fran and Dale must have boarded by now. God, I bet they're sooooooo excited!!

Speak soon

Traceyxxx
Let us know what your shifts are for the month and we can pick a suitable weekend...will be great for another do before Xmas, I take it Arfur has spoken to Neil and Sharon then?

Yeah cant believe they have gone but guess it will be all of us soon enough...plus have promised that we would be out for Fran's birthday in March!

Steve
Old Oct 6th 2005, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Laura

I thought I vaguely remembered speaking to you before.

Is Pepito's a bit far out of town or is it within walking distance of pubs?

Would be great to meet you and Steve. The numbers are diminishing with everyone bu**ering off to Oz. Imagine!!?? :-)

We were thinking of heading to Cleveland or around that area but we'll be renting for a couple of months until we decide for definate. So you've arranged your rented accomodation already? Do you recommend anyone? We haven't started looking yet!!

Salsa - are you and the stud up for another outing? He behaved last time!!

Mairi
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Derby meet November

Laura

I thought I vaguely remembered speaking to you before.

Is Pepito's a bit far out of town or is it within walking distance of pubs?

Would be great to meet you and Steve. The numbers are diminishing with everyone bu**ering off to Oz. Imagine!!?? :-)

We were thinking of heading to Cleveland or around that area but we'll be renting for a couple of months until we decide for definate. So you've arranged your rented accomodation already? Do you recommend anyone? We haven't started looking yet!!

Salsa - are you and the stud up for another outing? He behaved last time!!

Mairi
Hi Mairi

Yeah thinking about it, it is a little way out. We have arranged to stay for 1 month at Arthurs homestay, we arrive 11th March. they only have one flat though. I basically trawled through this site and www.seqrents.com.au.

Looks like quite a few of us will be in aus by March. Not long now, how exciting.

Will be funny if we do all end up Bayside.

Laura
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Hi Mairi

Yeah thinking about it, it is a little way out. We have arranged to stay for 1 month at Arthurs homestay, we arrive 11th March. they only have one flat though. I basically trawled through this site and www.seqrents.com.au.

Looks like quite a few of us will be in aus by March. Not long now, how exciting.

Will be funny if we do all end up Bayside.

Laura

Pepitos is supposed to be nice and quite cheap. Apparently its only about 5 minutes walk out of town which isn't bad so does everyone fancy trying there for a change?

How is everyone fixed for the 26th November?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Pepitos is supposed to be nice and quite cheap. Apparently its only about 5 minutes walk out of town which isn't bad so does everyone fancy trying there for a change?

How is everyone fixed for the 26th November?
26th is good for me....hows everyone else fixed? Pepitos sounds a good idea!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

26th November sounds good to me too, looking forward to it
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Hi Everyone

mark and i are up for another night. Pepitoes was nice when i last went a few years back. i may be on a course in London on 26th, should be back in time, what about the 19th????

Tracy
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi Everyone

mark and i are up for another night. Pepitoes was nice when i last went a few years back. i may be on a course in London on 26th, should be back in time, what about the 19th????

Tracy

19th's no good for Salsa and other half.... and 11th/12th is no good for us...

If we booked the meal for 8'ish on 26th November, do you think you'll be back in time?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi Everyone

Tracy
I might still be blind on the 19th as having my eyes lasered (gulp!).....cant wait for another do I have a lot of drinking to catch up on!!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:23 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

hi there new to the site and only at the very beginning of all of this and would like to meat up if there's space available? Nicky and I are open to any dates in November. look forward t seeing some of you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.