Dentists

Old May 6th 2005, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dentists

Hi everyone
My Wife has just returned from the Dentists and she has been told that she needs £1800 worth of bridge work done.

Is it better and cheaper to have it done in Oz or the UK.

John
Old May 6th 2005, 11:23 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dentists

Originally Posted by jond
Hi everyone
My Wife has just returned from the Dentists and she has been told that she needs £1800 worth of bridge work done.

Is it better and cheaper to have it done in Oz or the UK.

John
Just the same I'm afraid, unless you get insurance which you WILL need.

:scared: I had to have emergency treatment whilst living in Perth. I had 1 tooth removed. It cost me $270 for the extraction and two xrays. Might seem cheap converted to pounds but in $'s its a fortune.

Forgot to say that having childrens teeth fixed with a brace can set you back up to $6000 :scared: :scared:
Old May 6th 2005, 11:34 pm
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Re: Dentists

i'd say it's much cheaper in the uk