Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dentistry Advice

Dentistry Advice

Old Feb 11th 2014, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

blackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dentistry Advice

Hi, i have read some of the stories on here, so i am going to ask?

My tooth is slowly rotting, no pain today, but you can bet it will come sooner rather than later. So i am going to get it pulled. A large piece underneath has now gone, you can actually touch the nerve under the front/side tooth, and its a little blackening. Its quite wobbly as well. I am north side of Bris, any tips or advice on the cheapest way to get it out, apart from pulling it myself? Any dentist's recommendations. We have no health care, so will have to pay in full.

Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2014, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dentistry Advice

Originally Posted by blackcab
Hi, i have read some of the stories on here, so i am going to ask?

My tooth is slowly rotting, no pain today, but you can bet it will come sooner rather than later. So i am going to get it pulled. A large piece underneath has now gone, you can actually touch the nerve under the front/side tooth, and its a little blackening. Its quite wobbly as well. I am north side of Bris, any tips or advice on the cheapest way to get it out, apart from pulling it myself? Any dentist's recommendations. We have no health care, so will have to pay in full.

Thanks
Get it done sooner,rather than later.I had a wisdom taken out recently.I think it was around. $200 which wasn't as bad as I thought.I get discount using my smile card.
Old Feb 11th 2014, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Get it done ASAP. Go to a local suburban dentist in a modest looking surgery. Flashy surgeries cost more. Don't delay - infections can be painful and nasty.
Old Feb 11th 2014, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

blackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of lightblackcab is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lesleys
Get it done ASAP. Go to a local suburban dentist in a modest looking surgery. Flashy surgeries cost more. Don't delay - infections can be painful and nasty.
Cheers thanks
Old Feb 11th 2014, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Get it done sooner,rather than later.I had a wisdom taken out recently.I think it was around. $200 which wasn't as bad as I thought.I get discount using my smile card.
Yeh found a place in Toombul.

$140 for the pull. maybe a xray and consultation, additional $45 and $50.

Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2014, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackcab
Yeh found a place in Toombul.

$140 for the pull. maybe a xray and consultation, additional $45 and $50.

Thanks
That sounds about right.Good luck with it.Starting chatting to a guy last night while having a coffee in the city yesterday.He was booked in to have all his top teeth removed on Thursday at one of the hospitals.Poor fella.I thought having one out was bad enough.