Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Deliver meds by hand?

Deliver meds by hand?

Old Sep 29th 2003, 9:01 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Default Deliver meds by hand?

Is it worth delivering your completed medicals & request fr furhter info by hand. Is this possible.
We have had our meds & I need to go into London tomorrow anyway, thought i might nip down to the strand & hope its one of the last times i see Londread, apart from the Airport of course
Old Sep 29th 2003, 9:28 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Deliver meds by hand?

Originally posted by DavidT
Is it worth delivering your completed medicals & request fr furhter info by hand. Is this possible.
We have had our meds & I need to go into London tomorrow anyway, thought i might nip down to the strand & hope its one of the last times i see Londread, apart from the Airport of course
The AHC is only open in the morning and you will have to wait in q for at least 30 mins. Are they still metal detecting everyone?
Old Sep 29th 2003, 10:43 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deliver meds by hand?

Originally posted by bondipom
The AHC is only open in the morning and you will have to wait in q for at least 30 mins. Are they still metal detecting everyone?
Yes, they search you thouroughly
AHC is only open till 11am......
Old Sep 29th 2003, 10:51 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Thanks all.