Delayed meds

Old Feb 4th 2004, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Delayed meds

I got my meds request on 24 Jan 2004.

I advised our case officer that we were expecting a baby in July and so case agreed to put case on hold until we send in the birth certificate.

however, case officer has recommended we do the police checks now rather than wait till July. I thought it would have been better to wait until July/August and then send in everything at once. I was thinking along the lines of visa validation, does this not have to be done within one year of whichever is done first?

What everyone reckon?

Blast! I'm in the wrong forum, I should have been in the Immigration. Sorry Ptlabs.