Reload this Page >

Delay in IELTS Test Submission

Delay in IELTS Test Submission

Old Dec 23rd 2004, 12:02 am
Laeeq

laeeqhamid is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Delay in IELTS Test Submission

Hi All,

I applied for Immigrationt to Australia (as a skilled immigrant) in June 2004 and DIMIA has asked for my IELTS score. In My first attempt I was unable to get my required band(competent level). Can any one tell me that how long i can delay the submission of My IELTS Score and what will be the effect of that delay to my Application.

Regards,
Laeeq.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice
Default Re: Delay in IELTS Test Submission

My wife had to do the IELTS test for our application a few years ago. Unless things have changed since then I think you will find that when DIMIA wrote to you to tell you that you had to do the IELTS test they set a deadline for the reply. So I guess if you can successfully retake your IELTS and get the answer back to DIMIA by then you are clear.

My wife passed first attempt, but from dim recollection the information we had at the time, if one still had the points to get in, you still could but would be compelled to pay for English lessons while in Australia and would have to pay a bond upfront to that effect.

Maybe things have changed, but that is how I understood it at the time.

Does anybody out there know better?