Reload this Page >

degree results!!!

Wikiposts

degree results!!!

Old Jul 7th 2003, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default degree results!!!

couldn't believe it today when i nervously looked at the notice board at my uni and saw i'd got a 2:1 ! i was only expecting a 2:2 as i had a really bad year last year. Just goes to show its never to late to get an education (i'm 38) and have letters after your name!

now i can start to look forward to getting 6 months post grad Work Experience (allready got a job) and start the migration process!!

Perth here i come :lecture: :lecture:

Ellen1
Old Jul 7th 2003, 5:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well done Ellen!! I still remember the feeling when I got my degree (and that was a few years ago at age 21) - the feeling of achievement is fabulous isn't it! Especially as you can use it towards the Magic Visa!
Hope you are celebrating!!!
:lecture: :lecture:
Old Jul 7th 2003, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: degree results!!!

Originally posted by ellen1
couldn't believe it today when i nervously looked at the notice board at my uni and saw i'd got a 2:1 ! i was only expecting a 2:2 as i had a really bad year last year. Just goes to show its never to late to get an education (i'm 38) and have letters after your name!

now i can start to look forward to getting 6 months post grad Work Experience (allready got a job) and start the migration process!!

Ellen1

Well done Ellen, really pleased for you. Every bit helps for you Migration process.

Whisky
Old Jul 7th 2003, 6:16 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Nice one Ellen!

So what letters have you aquired then?

You a BA baracas or a barmy coo (BSc)
Old Jul 7th 2003, 7:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse the language, but my BA was always referred to as a Bugger All degree - but maybe thats just because librarianship isn't the most scintillating subject ever........
Old Jul 7th 2003, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats ellen,well pleased for you:lecture:
Old Jul 7th 2003, 8:03 am
Brisbane

Trayla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ellen,

Congrats on your degree. What did you study?, and what is your job?

I have just got a 2:1 in Business Management and IT, I studied part-time and worked as an Accounts Assistant full-time. (definintely not on the SOL list!!!)

I am going to start a Master in Business Accountancy in Adelaide (Sept 2003), and pray that my husband will get employer nomination over there. (he's too old for General Skilled)

Other wise I'll have to get a job when we get back to the UK.

Whats your master plan??

Trayla
Old Jul 7th 2003, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Stevandiane is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Ellen
My partner got his degree a couple of years ago and I remember going with him to the notice board and jumping up and down with him when he got his results too !!
Enjoy the celebrations - u deserve it - they're not an easy thing to obtain.

Diane
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Ellen.
Enjoy celebrating

Cheers

Karen
Old Jul 7th 2003, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Well done Ellen!
Are all the UK Uni's results out? One of my best mates was waiting for her results from Leeds uni so I'd better ring her!

Loopy
Old Jul 7th 2003, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

S/pick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Ellen, I am still waiting for my results. I am 34 and returned to education after 15 years and trust me there was cobwebs.

Great news
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:16 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Ellen1
Hi Ellen,
Congratulation on your 2:1!

I am doing a BSc hons degree in Computing. I will be graduating next August the same month that i turn 40 and when my husband and i celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Having been pregnant through most of the 2nd year, given birth to a beautiful 9lb baby boy during the easter holidays, gone back to uni 10 days after birth and sat 2nd year finals 3 weeks later the immigration process holds little fear for me, i'm too exhausted to worry.

Kind Regards
Ace:lecture:
Old Jul 7th 2003, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Ellen1
Fantastic news - Well Done !!!

Regards

Terry
Old Jul 8th 2003, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Smile

Congratulations Ellen - that's brilliant news!

Bidd
Old Jul 8th 2003, 1:55 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Brilliant Ellen, well done :lecture:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.