DeFacto Spouse Visa

DeFacto Spouse Visa

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 7:49 pm
I Love Brisbane !

Brisgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DeFacto Spouse Visa

hiya

anyone going to Oz on this Visa?

Bit confusing...says you can apply from within Oz.. what does this mean?

Can you be there on an ETA and then apply??

confused!!!!!!

hheeeeeelllllppppppppppppppp
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 8:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Think you can. from the look of the booklet it says you can apply in Oz, but you must also be in Oz when the visa is granted. Main problem would be that if they think you are entering Oz with the intention of applying and staying permanently, they may turn you back at the airport.
Have you posted this on the Oz immigration forum? If you get Alan or George or someone like that on it, they will know for sure.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 8:19 pm
I Love Brisbane !

Brisgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Think you can. from the look of the booklet it says you can apply in Oz, but you must also be in Oz when the visa is granted. Main problem would be that if they think you are entering Oz with the intention of applying and staying permanently, they may turn you back at the airport.
Have you posted this on the Oz immigration forum? If you get Alan or George or someone like that on it, they will know for sure.
Thanks for the info.. I'll head over there now and ask the question.