Modigliana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dedicated Fans Only

Only $7000 for first shirt buyers.
Attached Thumbnails Dedicated Fans Only-thumbnail.gif  
Old Jul 9th 2003, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

Q Your first impressions of Wonthaggi?

Chuckle.. Well I we, we weren't prepared when we come here to about all that it was only through experience that we ah that we got learnt ah to live when your in Rome do as the Romans do, you see. Oh well the day following when we arrived in Wonthaggi the day following we went down the street and I am ah. Because the day we arrived it was pouring, pissing down and ah we didn't see much when we arrived , but the following day it was beautiful day we went down the street and I, I was looking in a shop window and I get a hell of thump in the back and oh geez, another pommie bastard, I was prepared to job him you see. Because in the old country you see "bastard" is a bad word it's a fighting word you see, but out here it's just like my dear, my darling and all that business, and I thought well my, my cousin he says to me, he says look pay to attention he's says he's welcoming you to Wonthaggi. And I says he's got bloody queer way of showing it hasn't he You'll live and learn as you go along and by Christ I've learned, mate I've learned, a whole lot more than that. And in fact I still get called a pommie bastard you know, and I've been here 60,.. 66, ...67 years and I still get called a pommie bastard, I,. I don't mind getting called a Scotch bastard, but ahh a Pommie bastard? You know what a Pommie is? A Pommie's a Scotchman with his brains knocked out.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 2:49 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dedicated Fans Only

Originally posted by Modigliana
Only $7000 for first shirt buyers.
Me marketing job is paying off , help those in the third world you rich Poms .

Old Jul 9th 2003, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

Russell Crowe in "Love in Limbo"

"I'm not a Pommie bastard, I'm a Welsh bastard"
Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:00 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Russell Crowe in "Love in Limbo"

"I'm not a Pommie bastard, I'm a Welsh bastard"
Not a Kiwi bastard , who is not a bastard in this fair country.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Or iron your own.
Attached Thumbnails Dedicated Fans Only-31545l.jpg  
Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

No end to his exploits.

During the celebrated “Battle of Brighton� a large contingent of RAAF airmen took on an equally large number of RAF men, during which time the Police and Military Police kept well clear. At the height of the battle, a diminutive RAF wireless-operator was engaged in close combat with a large Australian navigator. Thump! went the Ozzie’s fist against the Englishman. "Have you had enough yet you Pommie bastard?" "No" came the reply. Thump! went the fist again. "Have you had enough now you Pommie bastard?" "No"came the reply. Thump! went the fist again. "Have you had enough now?" "Yes"came the reply. "Bloody good",said the Australian, wrapping his arm round the Englishman's shoulders, "Let's go and have a drink."
Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:12 am
Banned

No end to his exploits.

During the celebrated “Battle of Brighton� a large contingent of RAAF airmen took on an equally large number of RAF men, during which time the Police and Military Police kept well clear. At the height of the battle, a diminutive RAF wireless-operator was engaged in close combat with a large Australian navigator. Thump! went the Ozzie’s fist against the Englishman. "Have you had enough yet you Pommie bastard?" "No" came the reply. Thump! went the fist again. "Have you had enough now you Pommie bastard?" "No"came the reply. Thump! went the fist again. "Have you had enough now?" "Yes"came the reply. "Bloody good",said the Australian, wrapping his arm round the Englishman's shoulders, "Let's go and have a drink."
Met his lad down the OB nice chap I hope I did not bruise his knuckles too much , but a tight bugger I paid for the round.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 9th 2003 at 3:41 am.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:28 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Me marketing job is paying off , help those in the third world you rich Poms .

What about 4536 little nuggets of information cut and pasted into a book? Sell a fortune...

Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?
It took me years to write, will you take a look?
It's based on a novel by a man named Lear
And I need a job, so I want to be a paperback paster
Paperback paster

It's the dirty story of a dirty man
And his clinging wife doesn't understand
His son is working for the Daily Mail
It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback paster
Paperback paster

Paperback paster

It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback paster
Paperback paster

If you really like it you can have the rights
It could make a million for you overnight
If you must return it, you can send it here
But I need a break and I want to be a paperback paster
Paperback paster

Paperback paster

Paperback paster, paperback paster
Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:35 am
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
What about 4536 little nuggets of information cut and pasted into a book? Sell a fortune...

Modestly is me middle name , I thought I was was on most of the good peoples black list on this site so branching farther afield could be iffy .
I shall employer a ghost writer forthwith , the offer is open you seem well versed name your price?

Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:44 am
Not here

Originally posted by pommie bastard

I shall employer a ghost writer forthwith , the offer is open you seem well versed name your price?

Thanks for the offer but need to remain focussed on other matters. The Tooth Fairy, Megalania, and Wilf can turn a phrase but all that's required is:

ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V

and then another 4530 combinations...maybe the feral cat?
Old Jul 9th 2003, 3:47 am
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
Thanks for the offer but need to remain focussed on other matters. The Tooth Fairy, Megalania, and Wilf can turn a phrase but all that's required is:

ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V
ctrl C
ctrl V

and then another 4530 combinations...maybe the feral cat?

Well one guy with many hats has to be worth a try if he can remember which hat hes wearing?
This requires inspection or maybe an inspector.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 9th 2003 at 3:57 am.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:39 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

You whisper my name?

My hat size is bigger than your collective IQ,s and you aspire to be my hat inspector! You could not get work as a hat check at Graylands Hospital.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:42 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
You whisper my name?

My hat size is bigger than your collective IQ,s and you aspire to be my hat inspector! You could not get work as a hat check at Graylands Hospital.
Now only a local would know of Perths best and most used Hospital , your cloak slips again.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 7:18 am
Not here

Originally posted by Megalania
You whisper my name?

Meg...Meg...is that you?

ZED
Bring out The Gimp.

MAYNARD
I think The Gimp's sleepin'.

ZED
Well, I guess you'll just have
to go wake him up now, won't you?

Let Wilf Go...we'll pay the ransom...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.