Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dedicated to the British Tax payer !

Dedicated to the British Tax payer !

Old Feb 4th 2003, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Location: St Austell, Cornwall to 'Coff's Harbour NSW, then Adelaide - back to Cornwall- back to Oz hopefully
sue5665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile A Poem Dedicated to the British Tax payer !

Hi,

Came across this poem!, I think it sum's up the UK.
What do you think?.

I come for visit, get treated regal,
So I stay, who care I illegal?
I cross border, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need to see Welfare.
Welfare say, 'you come no more',
We send plenty cash right to your door.

Welfare cheques, they make you wealthy,
NHS, it keep's you healthy !
By and by, I got plenty money,
Thanks to you, British dummy.

Write to friend's in motherland,
Tell them come as fast as you can.
They come in rag's, on back of truck's,
I buy big house with Welfare buck's.

They come here, we live, together,
More Welfare cheque's, it get's better!
Fourteen familie's they moving in,
But neighbour's patience wearing thin.

Finally, british guy move's away,
Now I buy his house, and then I say.
'Find more alien's for house to rent,
And in yard I put up a tent.

Send for family (they just trash),
But they, too, drew the Welfare cash.
Everything is much good,
And soon we own the neighbourhood.

We have a hobby-it's called breeding,
Welfare pay for baby feeding.
Kid's need dentist ? Wife need pill ?
We get free! we got no bill!

Britishman crazy! he pay all year,
To keep us illegal's in comfort here.
We think UK is very good place!
Much to good for the British race.

Sue

Last edited by sue5665; Feb 4th 2003 at 11:06 am.
Old Feb 4th 2003, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Unhappy

So true it hurts!!!

Heard this joke today:- Q. What do Asylum seekers and sperm have in common? A. They come in thousands but only one works!!
Old Feb 4th 2003, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Came across this too!

Good morning and welcome to a brand new edition of Asylum. Todays programme features another chance to take part in our exciting competition....

Hi-jack an airliner and win a council house. We've already given away hundreds of millions of pounds and thousands of dream homes, courtesy of our sponsor, The British Taxpayer, and don't forget, we're now the fastest growing game on the planet.

Anyone can play, provided they don't hold a valid British Passport. You only need to know one word of English "ASYLUM". Prizes include all expenses paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at £180 a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging and accosting drivers at traffic lights.

This competition is open to everyone buying a ticket or stowing away on one of our partner airlines, ferry companies or eurostar.

No application ever refused!!

All you have to do is destroy all your papers and remember the magic password: ASYLUM.

Only a few weeks ago 140 members of the Taliban family from

Afghanistan were flown goat class from Kabul to our international

gateway at Stanstead where local law enforcement officers were on hand

to fastrack them to their luxury £200 a night rooms in the fabulous four star

Hilton Hotel. They join tens of thousands of other lucky winners already staying

In hostels all over Britain. Our most popular destinations include the WhiteC liffs of Dover, the world famous Toddington Services area in historic Bedfordshire and the money tree at Croydon.

If you still don't understand the rules, don't forget there's no need to phone a friend or ask the audience. Just apply for legal aid!! hundreds of lawyers, social workers and counsellors are waiting to help, it won't cost you a penny.

So play today. It could change your life forever. Iraqi terrorists, Afghan dissidents, Albanian gangsters, pro-Pinochet activists, anti-pinochet activists, Kosovan drug smugglers, Tamil tigers, bogus Bosnians, COME ON DOWN!!

Be one of the tens of thousands of lucky winners in the softest game on earth. Roll up, roll up my friends for the game that never ends.

Everyone's a winner when they play ASYLUM
Old Feb 4th 2003, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Location: St Austell, Cornwall to 'Coff's Harbour NSW, then Adelaide - back to Cornwall- back to Oz hopefully
sue5665 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone's a winner when they play ASYLUM [/QUOTE]

Very good, Ithink you should try and sell this to a tv company!!

Sue
Old Feb 4th 2003, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

arthurm is an unknown quantity at this point

you get as many asylum seekers as you deserve.

you could stop them in their tracks tomorrow if the govt wasnt worried about being called the dreaded "R" word.

soon the country you called the UK will have TOTALLY disappeared under a sea of "asylum seekers" who HATE Britain and HATE the British - but they love your money.

good on ya australia - show the rest of the western world the way before its too late.
Old Feb 4th 2003, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Perthguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by arthurm

you could stop them in their tracks tomorrow if the govt wasnt worried about being called the dreaded "R" word.

soon the country you called the UK will have TOTALLY disappeared under a sea of "asylum seekers" who HATE Britain and HATE the British - but they love your money.

good on ya australia - show the rest of the western world the way before its too late.
Hey, we have our fair share of bloody do gooders who say we treat them sooo bad keeping them in the camps, and that the immigrants are right to riot about the conditions they are being kept in. But what they don't seem to realize is that they are safe,have a bed to sleep in and are given food, which is much more than they were getting.
Old Feb 4th 2003, 10:30 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Poem Dedicated to the British Tax payer !

Originally posted by sue5665
Hi,

What do you think?.

Sue
Went to a Doctors here Sunday we paid , old age pensioners paid , a young lad paid then in walked a Asian (chinese) I have no money new to country I am on welfare no problem let me help you fill out these forms .
Dream on if you think its not the same here its the worlds dustbin they might make it hard for you but it still lets in in loads of third world people look at this site .

http://www.immi.gov.au/research/publ...e/contents.htm

Last edited by pommie bastard; Feb 5th 2003 at 3:01 am.
Old Feb 5th 2003, 3:08 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arthurm

Australia has welcomed over 600,000 asylum seekers and still takes as many as it can forget the ilegal ones.

People with refugee-like backgrounds come to Australia in a number of different ways. Most migrate under the Humanitarian Program, whereby the Australian Government sets a quota of places for people from different regions of the world. These people, generally referred to as refugees, have permanent residency on arrival, and have undergone the same health checks overseas as other migrants to Australia.

In Australia, asylum seekers form two distinct groups:

those who arrive in an authorised manner (eg, with visitor's or student visas), and who are generally allowed to remain in the community while their applications are processed; and
those who arrive in an unauthorised manner by plane or boat. People arriving without authority are confined in detention centres until they are granted a visa to remain in Australia, or they leave the country, voluntarily or otherwise.

Old Feb 5th 2003, 3:14 am
Banned

Originally posted by sue5665
Hi,

What do you think?.

I come for visit, get treated regal,
So I stay, who care I illegal?
I cross border, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need to see Welfare.
Welfare say, 'you come no more',
We send plenty cash right to your door.

Welfare cheques, they make you wealthy,
NHS, it keep's you healthy !
By and by, I got plenty money,
Thanks to you, British dummy.

Write to friend's in motherland,
Tell them come as fast as you can.
They come in rag's, on back of truck's,
I buy big house with Welfare buck's.

They come here, we live, together,
More Welfare cheque's, it get's better!
Fourteen familie's they moving in,
But neighbour's patience wearing thin.

Finally, british guy move's away,
Now I buy his house, and then I say.
'Find more alien's for house to rent,
And in yard I put up a tent.

Send for family (they just trash),
But they, too, drew the Welfare cash.
Everything is much good,
And soon we own the neighbourhood.

We have a hobby-it's called breeding,
Welfare pay for baby feeding.
Kid's need dentist ? Wife need pill ?
We get free! we got no bill!

Britishman crazy! he pay all year,
To keep us illegal's in comfort here.
We think UK is very good place!
Much to good for the British race.

Sue

I am sure that Cornwell is awash with refugees have you ever seen one? the tourist trade there keeps the place afloat the only refugees you see are paying ones hoping to holiday there , keep reading the Sun .
I come across people who have fled from all countries in the world here not just deluded Poms this is a Muti-Race country not all arrive under the skilled visa , they except cheap labour from Asian and eastern Europe as well as refugees.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Feb 5th 2003 at 3:21 am.
Old Feb 5th 2003, 10:23 am
Dudley

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Went to a Doctors here Sunday we paid , old age pensioners paid , a young lad paid then in walked a Asian (chinese) I have no money new to country I am on welfare no problem let me help you fill out these forms .
Dream on if you think its not the same here its the worlds dustbin they might make it hard for you but it still lets in in loads of third world people look at this site .

http://www.immi.gov.au/research/publ...e/contents.htm

Trying to find a new line of suckers - PB has warned off all the pommie dreamers - got t' make an investment - might be lots more wealthy dreamers in china than pommie land - place on the up - BIG middle class.

Old Feb 5th 2003, 10:32 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Dudley
Trying to find a new line of suckers - PB has warned off all the pommie dreamers - got t' make an investment - might be lots more wealthy dreamers in china than pommie land - place on the up - BIG middle class.
Welcome back Dud , bored again son nice letter in Wa local rag .

AMID the numerous recent letters concerning Muslims in Australia, the one you published last Thursday (A migration time bomb) was outstanding. In it, Richard Alwyn-Jones forecasts the eventual fragmentation of Australian society.

Immigration by such an exclusive culture must be controlled, as he suggests. Muslim children must have an education which will prepare them to be fully Australian. They should not be segregated into Muslim schools.

We are being influenced by professionals who call themselves politically correct. Let us read Arthur Schlesinger's The Disuniting of America and Anthony Browne's article Britain is Losing Britain before Australia is any further disunited and lost to Islam.

If Australia becomes a republic, it would be possible for us to have a Muslim governor-general. Then Sharia law could replace the Christian law based on truth, justice and mercy.

Recent incidents in our neighbouring South-East Asian countries have uncovered the intention of Muslim fundamentalists to rule over a super Islamic state in our corner of the world.

Education and integration of all Muslim children in State-run or Christian schools would produce real Australian people. The Muslim way of living would gradually be diluted and would-be immigrants who are Muslims would go elsewhere to try to build a Muslim super state.
KATHLEEN KIMBER, Kojonup.

Old Feb 5th 2003, 11:25 pm
Dudley

Welcome back Dud , bored again son nice letter in Wa local rag .

AMID the numerous recent letters concerning Muslims in Australia, the one you published last Thursday (A migration time bomb) was outstanding. In it, Richard Alwyn-Jones forecasts the eventual fragmentation of Australian society.

Immigration by such an exclusive culture must be controlled, as he suggests. Muslim children must have an education which will prepare them to be fully Australian. They should not be segregated into Muslim schools.

We are being influenced by professionals who call themselves politically correct. Let us read Arthur Schlesinger's The Disuniting of America and Anthony Browne's article Britain is Losing Britain before Australia is any further disunited and lost to Islam.

If Australia becomes a republic, it would be possible for us to have a Muslim governor-general. Then Sharia law could replace the Christian law based on truth, justice and mercy.

Recent incidents in our neighbouring South-East Asian countries have uncovered the intention of Muslim fundamentalists to rule over a super Islamic state in our corner of the world.

Education and integration of all Muslim children in State-run or Christian schools would produce real Australian people. The Muslim way of living would gradually be diluted and would-be immigrants who are Muslims would go elsewhere to try to build a Muslim super state.
KATHLEEN KIMBER, Kojonup.

Ta PB - yep, getting a bit desparate, see who I hang out with these days?

Well I'm and Evangelical Atheist so I reckon should introduce anti-religious studies as a compulsary course in all classes in all schools everywhere.

No pass - no welfare, no job, no rights, shipped back to ancestral birth place.

Should test the graduates every other year too - same result.

Too many fervent religious nutters in the world all trying to scam the devotees. Dictators scamming the nutters.

Could make a nice business selling the anti-religious texts.

Old Feb 5th 2003, 11:31 pm
Banned

Ta PB - yep, getting a bit desparate, see who I hang out with these days?

Well I'm and Evangelical Atheist so I reckon should introduce anti-religious studies as a compulsary course in all classes in all schools everywhere.

No pass - no welfare, no job, no rights, shipped back to ancestral birth place.

Should test the graduates every other year too - same result.

Too many fervent religious nutters in the world all trying to scam the devotees. Dictators scamming the nutters.

Could make a nice business selling the anti-religious texts.
Not a PC Aussie then out of touch with your muti-cultural mates, I would take your offer up of a free ride back home if given .
You are in the home of the pollies how about you have a word with little Johnny for me any airline bar Qantas will do.
Never been a god bother'er though have prayed a few times but hes let down ,woke up every morning in Australia.

Old Feb 5th 2003, 11:49 pm
Dudley

Not a PC Aussie then out of touch with your muti-cultural mates, I would take your offer up of a free ride back home if given .
You are in the home of the pollies how about you have a word with little Johnny for me any airline bar Qantas will do.
Never been a god bother'er though have prayed a few times but hes let down ,woke up every morning in Australia.

Multi-culturalism is as bad a Pommie invention as Welfare - prefer cosmopolitanism meself.

Sorry, no god bothererererering, no ticket. Quantas only certified carrier for anti-atheists.

Told yah before - go asylum seeking, get certified - get escorted ticket quick.

Last edited by Dudley; Feb 6th 2003 at 12:02 am.

Old Feb 6th 2003, 12:09 am
Banned

Multi-culturalism is as bad a Pommie invention as Welfare - prefer cosmopolitanism meself.

Sorry, no god bothererererering, no ticket. Quantas only certified carrier for anti-atheists.

Told yah before - go asylum seeking, get certified - get escorted ticket quick.
I wish you were right about the Asylum seeking , I would get a few months in a holiday camp then the sods would make me an Aussie .
Muti-Curlturalism is a big industry here unemployment would double without it which means more welfare .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.