DECT Phones

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

scallywag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DECT Phones

Hi all

Does anyone know if DECT phones (for use in the home) will work in Western Australia, wondering if the frequency the phones work on over here is the same as over there, also anyone wanna buy a house in Undy South Wales, just my luck I thought houses were selling fast at the moment.

Phil
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 11:15 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice
Default Re: DECT Phones

Originally posted by scallywag
Hi all

Does anyone know if DECT phones (for use in the home) will work in Western Australia, wondering if the frequency the phones work on over here is the same as over there, also anyone wanna buy a house in Undy South Wales, just my luck I thought houses were selling fast at the moment.

Phil
do a search for "DECT" in the archives and there's discussion of them under the topic of "BT cordless phones" from last month.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

scallywag is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

What part of Wales are you from, I live in South Wales just waiting to leave for Perth
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 1:03 pm
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

Thanks

What part of Wales are you from, I live in South Wales just waiting to leave for Perth
Originally from Pontypridd but I lived in Ogmore-by-Sea for the 5 years up to May of this year.

Good luck with your move.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 1:40 pm
WBB

port talbot here....so you know why i want to leave.

Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:40 am
IT nerd

MartinD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DECT Phones

Hi all

Phil
I can't see why the phones wouldn't work - I brough a modem over in my computer and that worked fine on the Perth network. Mind you, a new phone handset is only $20 or so, and is one thing you might be willing to sacrifice for another box of photos or a spare pair of socks...

If you are desperate to know I could find out - I work as a telecomms manager and know some phone people here!

:PARTY: