Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Decorators / Wallpaper hangers

Decorators / Wallpaper hangers

Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

cypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant future
Default Decorators / Wallpaper hangers

May well have a ton of work for the right people. Must be Stickers and have experience in metre wide papers / vinyls Any qualified people out there and around the Melbourne area PM me please. Start not immediate but would be good to have some contacts.

Cheers
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

cypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant future
Default Re: Decorators / Wallpaper hangers

lets try bumping it!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:11 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cypry
May well have a ton of work for the right people. Must be Stickers and have experience in metre wide papers / vinyls Any qualified people out there and around the Melbourne area PM me please. Start not immediate but would be good to have some contacts.

Cheers
Never ever putting wallpaper on my walls ever again......
it's ridiculous you spend hours putting it on,
to spend ours taking it off,
to spend ours putting it on...

Give me plaster board and a quick paint to clean up any day.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annqldau

LOL - that's why you get the decorators in (erm, meant in the *nicest* sense of the phrase).
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by annqldau

Well its comin back and not a moment tooooooooooooooooo soon if you ask me. Plain painted walls are just so uninspiring even the ridiculous painted feature wall is soooo 70's. Paint is paint is paint it will never change. Wallcoverings have taken giant leaps in design, patterns,fabrics, metallic's and foils. Exspensive??..... yes but what a stunning finish. Something that a plain bit of LOW SHEEN could never achieve.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Cheers
Would love t help you help mate hung 1000s of sm of both Tektura and Muraspec. Only problem is im in Brisbane.
Regards
Raven
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:53 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dottyspots
LOL - that's why you get the decorators in (erm, meant in the *nicest* sense of the phrase).
Well its comin back and not a moment tooooooooooooooooo soon if you ask me. Plain painted walls are just so uninspiring even the ridiculous painted feature wall is soooo 70's. Paint is paint is paint it will never change. Wallcoverings have taken giant leaps in design, patterns,fabrics, metallic's and foils. Exspensive??..... yes but what a stunning finish. Something that a plain bit of LOW SHEEN could never achieve.
The decorators can feel free to paint for me but despite the super fashions it's still a no to paper.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by raven
Would love t help you help mate hung 1000s of sm of both Tektura and Muraspec. Only problem is im in Brisbane.
Regards
Raven
Something my dh moans about as well (the hanging of Muraspec etc., not being in Brisbane, I have no doubt that he'd rather prefer to be there).