Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Decent Sunglasses

Decent Sunglasses

Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:23 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Question Decent Sunglasses

Does anyone know the prices of decent sunnies with a prescription in Oz - is it worth getting them here to take over, or get them on arrival?

cheers
Old Oct 20th 2005, 3:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Decent Sunglasses

Originally Posted by herrchook
Does anyone know the prices of decent sunnies with a prescription in Oz - is it worth getting them here to take over, or get them on arrival?

cheers
Why do you want sunglasses, I thought it was Melbourne you were going to?

Old Oct 20th 2005, 3:09 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers
Not too much help, but I got a pair of prescription sunglasses free with my new reading glasses before we left the UK. I told the optician that I needed them for Oz, and I just wanted to reassure that they are definitely okay with the brighter sunlight. So if you can find a pair at a good price, they won't be wasted.

Sue
Old Oct 20th 2005, 3:16 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Why do you want sunglasses, I thought it was Melbourne you were going to?

lol

Yeah mate but we'll hopefully have the odd holiday in Brisbane
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

lol

Yeah mate but we'll hopefully have the odd holiday in Brisbane
i was wondering the same and also do they sell react-a-light glasses

Thanks
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tabby
i was wondering the same and also do they sell react-a-light glasses

Thanks
Yes of course they do. They might work out more expensive though. If you want to get them now, do so. You could also get the prescription and take it with you to Singapore and have it filled there. Apparently a lot cheaper and you can get a huge range of frames - so I understand anyway.