Reload this Page >

decent accomodation + personal rage

decent accomodation + personal rage

Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default decent accomodation + personal rage

Can anyone recommed a bnb or Hotel where we could stop at upon our arrival in Brisbane? If you do do you know what the prices are??

very pissed friend of the family.

ps. My Fiance has been cheating on me for the last 6 months. Plus we have been trying for a baby for the last 5 months-work that one out??!
sO i AM ROUNG AT aNN AND Pauls drinking heavily.

Take care men are all t**ts

xxx

claire

what's wrong with me ?
Attached Thumbnails decent accomodation + personal rage-claire2.jpg  
Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: decent accomodation + personal rage

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Can anyone recommed a bnb or Hotel where we could stop at upon our arrival in Brisbane? If you do do you know what the prices are??

very pissed friend of the family.

ps. My Fiance has been cheating on me for the last 6 months. Plus we have been trying for a baby for the last 5 months-work that one out??!
sO i AM ROUNG AT aNN AND Pauls drinking heavily.

Take care men are all t**ts

xxx

claire

what's wrong with me ?
Claire,
You are just a dumb blonde.
Time you changed that and booted him into touch.

Sorry, can't help on the Brissie question.
Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:06 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

this sounds like something out of the US forum!!
Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:26 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: decent accomodation + personal rage

Here is a motel near the Airport
formule1

Is that the type of thing you are wanting ?

Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
this sounds like something out of the US forum!!
Dya think I could make it as an agony aunt then ?
Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:32 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Its just us brits don't DO that kinda whole Jerry Sringer thing and confess all to a bunch of TOTAL strangers do we?
Thats where the US forum is sooooo funny
(or do i just have a very bad sense of humour??)
Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:38 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets bring in the Attorneys. I gonna sue your asssss to kingdom come. Yeeee ha
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:23 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by bondipom
Lets bring in the Attorneys. I gonna sue your asssss to kingdom come. Yeeee ha
Not yet you're not, i havn't slapped you or called you a mutha f"£^*)(^% whore yet
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:27 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Not yet you're not, i havn't slapped you or called you a mutha f"£^*)(^% whore yet
Whatever ya ho. Speak to the hand as the face ain't listening.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

Tell it to someone whose interested.

Oh, and just fo the record, the goddamn kid aint yours you ass wipe ......
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 11:56 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Tell it to someone whose interested.

Oh, and just fo the record, the goddamn kid aint yours you ass wipe ......
:scared:
Get yer ass in that kitchen bitch and get me some more pie...
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Firstly, thank you abc for the link, what claire was trying to ask was for some affordable accomodation for a few weeks upon arrival whilst we scout the area for our new " hood " to live in.

Secondly, may i apologise for claire's outburst last night lol.She was rather drunk

love the jerry comments lol.

Paul
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Secondly, may i apologise for claire's outburst last night lol.She was rather drunk
Paul
Apology not accepted.
Non was necessary Paul
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:40 pm
ABCDiamond

Firstly, thank you abc for the link, what claire was trying to ask was for some affordable accomodation for a few weeks upon arrival whilst we scout the area for our new " hood " to live in.

Paul
Hi Paul
None of us should be allowed near a keyboard after too many drinks. I've done similar things, it can get quite embarrasing, can't it

I've been looking around at furnished accomodation, and in general you end up looking at about $500pw short term.

The cheapest that I have seen is local to me:
A local Real Estate agent, in Victoria Point, is advertising a Holiday Unit to let, in the local paper. 2 Bed Ground Floor Unit, furnished for $420 per week. Harcourts, 07 3207 7588

That Motel at $54 pn works at at $378pw, but is only really suitable for a single person, or a couple, short term.

Most other motels are around the $80-$90 per night.

Good luck with the search, and hope Claire sobered up and is feeling a bit better
Tell here that life goes on, and can even get better

Old Apr 23rd 2004, 7:41 am
High in the Dandenongs

Paul
no appology needed, hope she didn't go nuts after our councilling session

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.