British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Decent accommodation in north freemantle (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/decent-accommodation-north-freemantle-860654/)

ZULU2000 Jun 24th 2015 6:29 am

Decent accommodation in north freemantle

Looking at moving to north freemantle Western Austrilia in December any advise on decent suburbs please including schools and price range in rentals.

SoCalDon Jun 24th 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Decent accommodation in north freemantle

There's a few here: Real Estate & Property For Rent in North Fremantle, WA 6159 (Page 1) - realestate.com.au

Can't comment on decent suburbs but it does at least list the nearby schools.

You can also check domain.com and Gumtree.

Good luck!

ZULU2000 Jun 25th 2015 4:01 pm

Thanx will have a look.

brits1 Jun 27th 2015 6:58 am

Hi,

We use to live about 20min drive from South Freo and know the area very well (Fremantle) are you going to rent or buy and if so what would roughly be your budget as it can be a "funny" area as you can spend a fortune but "next door" you can have an old run down home in not such a great part of Fremantle. Good luck

ZULU2000 Jun 30th 2015 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by brits1 (Post 11686045)
Hi,

We use to live about 20min drive from South Freo and know the area very well (Fremantle) are you going to rent or buy and if so what would roughly be your budget as it can be a "funny" area as you can spend a fortune but "next door" you can have an old run down home in not such a great part of Fremantle. Good luck

Hey looking at renting and after seeing some places in nearby suburbs I.e canning vale going for 400dollars I think on my expected take home between 400 and 450 would be ideal.Not sure f I am being realistic though ..

Which surburbs wld you recommend.

wanderlustruss Jul 3rd 2015 4:06 pm

It actually depends on the floor size, number of rooms and location, but generally it may be within a $ 3000-4000 price range.

galba Jul 4th 2015 6:20 am

North Freo is mostly townhouses (2-3 beds), apartments and some larger homes with very little garden space.

Rents range from 400-700 for townhomes, apartments are usually more as they have river views and houses are usually around 850-1500 a week.

Nearby suburbs are East Freo, Bicton, Mosman Park and Freo itself.

PS Canning Vale is not close to North Freo!

Pollyana Jul 4th 2015 10:22 am

Originally Posted by wanderlustruss (Post 11690997)
It actually depends on the floor size, number of rooms and location, but generally it may be within a $ 3000-4000 price range.

:confused::confused:

ZULU2000 Jul 12th 2015 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by galba (Post 11691375)
North Freo is mostly townhouses (2-3 beds), apartments and some larger homes with very little garden space.

Rents range from 400-700 for townhomes, apartments are usually more as they have river views and houses are usually around 850-1500 a week.

Nearby suburbs are East Freo, Bicton, Mosman Park and Freo itself.

PS Canning Vale is not close to North Freo!

Thanx a lot apologies for late response it appears town house will be the best option so far

ZULU2000 Jul 12th 2015 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 11691477)
:confused::confused:

Confused.com