Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

De Facto visa applications

De Facto visa applications

Old Dec 5th 2003, 3:10 am
Just Joined

iluvbrownale is an unknown quantity at this point
Post De Facto visa applications

Just a quick post so that if there's any de facto couples out there looking to apply for residency in Australia and you would like any information on how to get your application approved then I'd be more than happy to help. Myself and my partner are coming up to the end of our 2 year 'probation' (just like 200 years ago I guess) and found the initial process both daunting and difficult and would simply like to help anyone else who are looking to emmigrate.

Drop an email to me at [email protected]

Good luck. It's worth it.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 3:15 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: De Facto visa applications

Originally posted by iluvbrownale
Just a quick post so that if there's any de facto couples out there looking to apply for residency in Australia and you would like any information on how to get your application approved then I'd be more than happy to help. Myself and my partner are coming up to the end of our 2 year 'probation' (just like 200 years ago I guess) and found the initial process both daunting and difficult and would simply like to help anyone else who are looking to emmigrate.

Drop an email to me at

Good luck. It's worth it.
I would get them to PM you. If you don't want your e-mail address harvested and your hotmail so full of spam that it is continously above your 2 meg limit then delete your address above.

For info on final stage spouse processing check out this thread.
final stage spouse processing

Good luck with the final stage.