Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

daylight hours and average temps in perth

daylight hours and average temps in perth

Old May 15th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future
Default daylight hours and average temps in perth

i have done a search and cant find the info i want so here goes...

havin been on a reccie to perth an d are now in the decision process (which is harder than deciding whether to go on hols to oz)
we would like to know these

1 what sort of time does it go dark we were over there at eh end of aprill and it was dark at 6pm what time does it go dark in the summer(november,december.jan) and winter (june july august)

2 what are the average temps for summer i know this year was very hot lat30's-40 degrees,,,and how cold does it go in winter...

thx for now dare say will have few more questions before we make up our minds......

karl

p.s brian if you read this.............boing boing we did it mate....
Old May 15th 2005, 10:04 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: daylight hours and average temps in perth

Originally Posted by baggie

1 what sort of time does it go dark we were over there at eh end of aprill and it was dark at 6pm what time does it go dark in the summer(november,december.jan) and winter (june july august)
http://www.ga.gov.au/nmd/geodesy/astro/
Remember that Western Australia does not use daylight savings time in summer.

2 what are the average temps for summer i know this year was very hot lat30's-40 degrees,,,and how cold does it go in winter...
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/

Jeremy