Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Day Has Come!!!

The Day Has Come!!!

Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Default The Day Has Come!!!

The day has finally come and its my turn to say YES WE HAVE GOT IT!!!!!
Agent phoned this afternoon and Les has been given status as General Plumber!!! My turn to celebrate!!!! It's going to be a long night!!!!!
Jo
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Day Has Come!!!

Well done and have a great weekend
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joanneS
Agent phoned this afternoon and Les has been given status as General Plumber!!! My turn to celebrate!!!! It's going to be a long night!!!!!
Jo
fantastic news, many congrats, get yourselves lots of

debs
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:58 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Jo
CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Jo
Excellent news...well done on the menu
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:03 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

From one Jo to another, congratulations. Enjoy celebrating.

Jo
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Fantastic, and on a Friday night too!!!!!! too many reasons to celebrate!!!

fabie
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: The Day Has Come!!!

Jo
well done. must be a great feeling.all the best
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:11 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:18 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well done
Thanks everyone! have to say the drinks are flowing and now reality is setting in! have to be quick on replys as our internet goes down after about 8.30pm so will have to wait until tomorrow morning probably to see my replys!!! (hopefully)!!! anyway a big thanks to everyone who has helped us so far on this rollercoaster of a journey, you all know who you are, especially rooksie who i will race to the finish line!! LOL!
and Fraser who is probably 30 thousand feet up in the air!! and all others who have helped us along the way!!! OMG its a scary thing!!!!!
Jo
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:44 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!!!!! Its a great feeling isn't it and a big relief!!!!!!? Your going to Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy tonight!

Lynn x
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Congratulations!!!!!!! Its a great feeling isn't it and a big relief!!!!!!? Your going to Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy tonight!

Lynn x
all the best...we were told 3 weeks ago and it's still scary and brilliant all at the same time...enjoy the celebrations
Old Aug 19th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Have a good time tonight.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Many, many congratulations. Hope you enjoyed the celebrations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.