Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dawesville Catholic Primary?

Dawesville Catholic Primary?

Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:12 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Dawesville Catholic Primary?

Anyone have any experience of this school?

K x
Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:37 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Dawesville Catholic Primary?

Some myschool info:
Dawesville Catholic Primary School, Dawesville WA 6210

Total student enrolments 244
Girls 130
Boys 114

Full-time equivalent teaching staff 14.2

Old Jan 30th 2010, 12:25 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Some myschool info:
Dawesville Catholic Primary School, Dawesville WA 6210

Total student enrolments 244
Girls 130
Boys 114

Full-time equivalent teaching staff 14.2
Thanks!

That was about all I came up with too!

K x
Old Jan 30th 2010, 5:23 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I live in Dawesville and I am a teaacher. I haven't heard anything bad about the school. It is the choice for Catholic families or parents wanting to get their children into Mandurah Catholic College as it is one of the feeder schools. As with most Catholic schools there is a broad socio-economic mix as the fees are very low and families are not excluded based on affordability.

Of the primary schools in the Dawesville/Falcon area Falcon Primary has the best reputation amongst teachers and families in the area. Many of the students from Falcon go on to Frederick Irwin Anglican School.

Last edited by ACE; Jan 30th 2010 at 5:26 am.