Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Darwin meet?? That'll just be me then!

Darwin meet?? That'll just be me then!

Old Jul 27th 2004, 10:06 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Talking Darwin meet?? That'll just be me then!

Hi all, just a quick hello, as fly for Darwin on Thursday morning, and wanted to nip on and thank a few people for their help.

I'm one of the most disorganised people on the planet, and therefore left everything till the last minute. So a big thanks to the lovely bundy (met her, she's a cracker), IanJ (talked to him as he was flying out yesterday, good man) and everyone who contributed to the check lists I had e-mailed. They were brilliant, and I'd be in an even bigger mess than I am without them.

Still got loads to sort in my last day, but it'll be reet, I'll get there.

Had an amazing last week or so, with one of the highlights being my mates getting me in a celebrity football match at Bradford. I played alongside players like Chris Waddle, Stuart McCall, Michael Thomas and Lee Sharpe, who set me up with a diving header that I missed by inches in the last minute. An amazing day, whosw surrealness was summed up when I realized I was having a chat in the shower afterwards with Gareth Gates!!! (he was also playing - I dont shower with him regularly or anything!)

Anyway, should be back online in a few days from sunny loony Darwin. Thanks for keeping me sane, and thanks for the friendships I've made on here so far.

Till later.

:scared:
Old Jul 27th 2004, 10:10 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Darwin meet?? That'll just be me then!

Originally posted by loose
Had an amazing last week or so, with one of the highlights being my mates getting me in a celebrity football match at Bradford. I played alongside players like Chris Waddle, Stuart McCall, Michael Thomas and Lee Sharpe, who set me up with a diving header that I missed by inches in the last minute. An amazing day, whosw surrealness was summed up when I realized I was having a chat in the shower afterwards with Gareth Gates!!! (he was also playing - I dont shower with him regularly or anything!)
so were you on Calendar last night then????

oooer.....as there will only be you and the missus at the darwin meet.............we dont want to see pictures...

hope it all goes well mate.....have a fab time

sue
Old Jul 27th 2004, 10:16 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well Loose, off you go then. Don't be a stranger, get back on here as soon as you can. Next time I'm, erm, passing Darwin, I'll call in

I think having a shower with Gareth Gates would be the highlight of anyone's week. If they were female and under the age of 14

Glad my secretarial services were noticed and appreciated. Just you wait til it's my turn to leave
Old Jul 27th 2004, 10:18 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey Loose.

Enjoy the re-union with Kylie

If you are ever in Perth give us a shout.