Darwin ?

Old Dec 28th 2006, 8:43 pm
True Blue

ectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really nice
Default Darwin ?

I don't see much talk on Darwin, I do like the tropical climate and have been to Darwin a few times. Much IT up there ? What are the schools like ?

E.
Old Dec 28th 2006, 10:30 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Darwin ?

Originally Posted by ectomorph
I don't see much talk on Darwin, I do like the tropical climate and have been to Darwin a few times. Much IT up there ? What are the schools like ?

E.
You haven't heard anything about Darwin on the forum because no one wants to live there. It has one of the highest murder rates in OZ because people go insane living there, they call it ' going tropo' a combination of tropical heat and excessive alcohol turns a normal person into a mad axe killer. The whole city has been totally destroyed and rebuilt twice , once when the Japanese bombed it into the stone age and the other time in 1974 cyclone Tracy flattened it. l bet some Tsunami or tidal wave will wipe it off the map again soon.

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Dec 28th 2006 at 10:39 pm.
Old Dec 28th 2006, 10:36 pm
True Blue

ectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
You haven't heard anything about Darwin on the forum because no one wants to live there. It has one of the highest murder rates in OZ because people go insane living there, they call it ' going tropo' a combination of tropical heat and excessive alcohol turns a normal person into a mad axe killer. The whole city has been totally destroyed and rebuilt twice , once when the Japanese bombed it into the stone age and the other time in 1975 cyclone Tracy flattened it
Yes, and I witnessed and experience similar things there myself, must find some pics, er...better not actually When I was last there in 94 the police introduced a new scheme for removing drunks from the city center at closing time - no speed limit for taxis !!! Unfortunately the scheme failed due to an increase in road deaths. Surprise.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 2:57 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Also alot of wanted criminals go there to hide out thinking no one will find them there, Australia's most wanted man, bank robberBrendan Abbott ,( also known as the postcard bandit because he sent the cops postcards of himself on holidays,) was caught in Darwin.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 3:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

wmoore has just taken a job up in Darwin - hopefully he'll start posting about life up there.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 3:25 am
True Blue

I quite liked the place. Dont supose theres much IT up there though