Reload this Page >

Darryl Todd- ThinkingAustralia.com

Darryl Todd- ThinkingAustralia.com

Old Aug 21st 2005, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Darryl Todd- ThinkingAustralia.com

Hi Everyone

Attended one of the roadshows today fpor a free emigratin chat, anyone else been through the process with him ? any comments? , he seemed a nice guy.

Looking forward to your responses.....
Old Aug 21st 2005, 5:48 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Darryl Todd- ThinkingAustralia.com

Originally Posted by mindblower
Hi Everyone

Attended one of the roadshows today fpor a free emigratin chat, anyone else been through the process with him ? any comments? , he seemed a nice guy.

Looking forward to your responses.....

Yes, he is brilliant, a fantastic guy. Last year when our visa went tits up we spoke to him, and he was totally honest with us and so helpful, even though the only option to us at that time was a student visa. If we hadnt already paid our migration agents I would definitely have used him.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lucyb
Yes, he is brilliant, a fantastic guy. Last year when our visa went tits up we spoke to him, and he was totally honest with us and so helpful, even though the only option to us at that time was a student visa. If we hadnt already paid our migration agents I would definitely have used him.

Thanks for that reply.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

He is fantastic,
straight talking, no shit, no frills just yep we can help or we can't,
With him all the way!!!
Nice people saw them just recently at Manchester

Good choice of agent
hugs Lace x
Old Aug 21st 2005, 6:30 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, we've been using him since our first TRA failed with another agent - he's fantastic, as the others have said is straight talking and always at the end of the phone.

Feel free to PM me if you want any further info
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 7:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bridiej
Yes, we've been using him since our first TRA failed with another agent - he's fantastic, as the others have said is straight talking and always at the end of the phone.

Feel free to PM me if you want any further info

Would really appreciate you letting me know what services he provided foryopu fro m beginningto end of migration plus costs involved.

Thanks for the reply
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 7:22 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Will send you a PM
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

TheGreenz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, we have just signed up with darrel a few weeks ago and already feel like we've known him for ages, as you said straight talking no BS.I have a friend who is a couple of weeks away from getting their visa through and he has been a great help and support for them. He returned a call of mine the other night at 10 o'clock because he had been tied up in meetings all day, as he said to me 'you are paying us a lot of money for a service and thats what we are here for'. Our agent in Oz has been great to very quick to get back to us, hope this has been of some help to you. Keep in touch as I guess you won't be far behind us with your application.
Rachel G.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TheGreenz
Hi there, we have just signed up with darrel a few weeks ago and already feel like we've known him for ages, as you said straight talking no BS.I have a friend who is a couple of weeks away from getting their visa through and he has been a great help and support for them. He returned a call of mine the other night at 10 o'clock because he had been tied up in meetings all day, as he said to me 'you are paying us a lot of money for a service and thats what we are here for'. Our agent in Oz has been great to very quick to get back to us, hope this has been of some help to you. Keep in touch as I guess you won't be far behind us with your application.
Rachel G.

Happy to correspond with you through the process Rachel.
Any idea of services/costs provided further down the line of emigration ?

Dave
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

TheGreenz is an unknown quantity at this point

I will get the paperwork together today and ley you know.