Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Darling Harbour (Sydney) meet - 3rd Feb

Darling Harbour (Sydney) meet - 3rd Feb

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:24 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Darling Harbour (Sydney) meet - 3rd Feb

So as not to confuse the Sydney CBD crowd (we're easily confused) about drinking plans, I've started a seperate thread for the meet at Darling Harbour on Saturday 3rd Feb.

The plan for Saturday is to meet up with Hels and Penny at Bungalow 8, Darling Harbour - meet at 7.30 pm. We're going to start at B8 then see how the mood takes us - come with a suggestion of where to move on to!

http://www.bungalow8.com.au/ (map can be found under the contact us section, from memory)

So far there's:

Hels
Penny
GG
Mr GG
Swerv-o
Indigo Foot

And at least two more possibles.

I'm going to try and book one of the booths at Bungalow 8 for dinner, as it can be popular (but not as bad as Friday nights!). So, if you could please indicate an interest by, I dunno, say, 31st Jan (Wed), it gives me time to remember to call them.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone then.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

TheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Darling Harbour (Sydney) meet - 3rd Feb

Hey GG,

We would love to come. We've already met some of the crowd last week, so look forward to meeting you too.

Cheers

D&K
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:29 pm
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Geordie George
So as not to confuse the Sydney CBD crowd (we're easily confused) about drinking plans, I've started a seperate thread for the meet at Darling Harbour on Saturday 3rd Feb.

The plan for Saturday is to meet up with Hels and Penny at Bungalow 8, Darling Harbour - meet at 7.30 pm. We're going to start at B8 then see how the mood takes us - come with a suggestion of where to move on to!

http://www.bungalow8.com.au/ (map can be found under the contact us section, from memory)

So far there's:

Hels
Penny
GG
Mr GG
Swerv-o
Indigo Foot

I'm going to try and book one of the booths at Bungalow 8 for dinner, as it can be popular (but not as bad as Friday nights!). So, if you could please indicate an interest by, I dunno, say, 31st Jan (Wed), it gives me time to remember to call them.

Please count us in for this one. Have PM'ed yer.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cool - thanks GG. Haven't been around much the last few days so this is the first definite I'd seen! Call me dopey but I saw DH and then the date and thought - ooh, I'll be down there then and then I saw my name Really excited and boring the rest of the family silly. Roll on next week
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

So far there's:

Hels
Penny
GG
Mr GG
Swerv-o
Indigo Foot

Hi

I haven't really been on the forum in a while. We've been in Sydney since Sept just gone. Count us in for the meet - we'd love to join you all!!

Cheers,

Tina
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:45 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I did call Bungalow 8, but they're not taking bookings for Saturday night. So, it's a case of turn up and hope for the best. We'll be right. I think there's about 14 of us, so it should be a good evening. See you all tomorrow at 7.30 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 11:15 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I did call Bungalow 8, but they're not taking bookings for Saturday night. So, it's a case of turn up and hope for the best. We'll be right. I think there's about 14 of us, so it should be a good evening. See you all tomorrow at 7.30 pm.
Count me in in 6 months. 18th August have a pint on the bar for me. A cold one.

Have a good time all.

al