dare i ask..

Old Jul 24th 2004, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default dare i ask..

Just wondering if there have been people who've used this forum in the past and have actually not been successful in getting their visa. It's full of success stories and I just wondered if anyone had had the awful negative response we all dread, and if they appealed etc
Old Jul 24th 2004, 9:22 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dare i ask..

Originally posted by logan
Just wondering if there have been people who've used this forum in the past and have actually not been successful in getting their visa. It's full of success stories and I just wondered if anyone had had the awful negative response we all dread, and if they appealed etc
Well, I failed my skills assessment due to not enough 'relevant professional IT experience' but will apply again from Nov.
The thing is that in Oz law if you meet the criteria they must give you the visa.
Old Jul 24th 2004, 10:17 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

As wmoore says if you meet the criteria you will get in. Of course one must meet the health and character criteria which seems to cause the most stress here. If you are too ill to get in then migration should be the last thing on your mind.