Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Danger Down Under

Danger Down Under

Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice
Default Danger Down Under

DANGER DOWN UNDER -
tonight 19th April 2005 at 9pm on Sky Travel chanel
it is repeated again at 10pm on sky +1

It's all about the nasty things we are likly to meet down under.

should be interesting ! :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:21 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Danger Down Under

Ooh, thanks, can squeeze that in, between Property Ladder and No Angels!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:23 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lynn W
DANGER DOWN UNDER -
tonight 19th April 2005 at 9pm on Sky Travel chanel
it is repeated again at 10pm on sky +1

It's all about the nasty things we are likly to meet down under.

should be interesting ! :scared: :scared:

You mean like Bix & Hevs & Wombat etc ???
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy

:scared: :scared: They wouldn't, ..... would they, nah, something gentle like funnel webs, sharks, crocs etc.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!!! :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:58 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Oh god, having posted on the Shark thread, not sure I really want to watch this. Will be having nightmares all night

Jo
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Joanne
Oh god, having posted on the Shark thread, not sure I really want to watch this. Will be having nightmares all night

Jo
Jo your a BIG wuss. Let me know when your coming out & you can come up to our place for a wine or two.

If you feel safe I might even take you over to Hevs & Hups. :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:09 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Jo your a BIG wuss. Let me know when your coming out & you can come up to our place for a wine or two.

If you feel safe I might even take you over to Hevs & Hups. :scared:
The wine has swung it, I can do that!! Give us a few months and we'll be there. After a few large glasses, I'll never notice the sharks, spiders, crocs and anything else creepy crawly that moves!!!

Jo "The Wuss"
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

The wine has swung it, I can do that!! Give us a few months and we'll be there. After a few large glasses, I'll never notice the sharks, spiders, crocs and anything else creepy crawly that moves!!!

Jo "The Wuss"
And if you survive that encounter, you'll be wrestling crocs in no time! Or weren't you aware that this is a condition of entry to Aus?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:17 pm
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by tonyk38
And if you survive that encounter, you'll be wrestling crocs in no time! Or weren't you aware that this is a condition of entry to Aus?

Crocs ....................... Bordy's given me the confidence I can eat them for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or something like that anyway

Jo
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Crocs ....................... Bordy's given me the confidence I can eat them for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or something like that anyway

Jo
LOL, tastes like chicken I believe...
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:46 pm
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by tonyk38
LOL, tastes like chicken I believe...

Bring them on!!!!!!

Jo

You've heard of Crocodile Dundee, well this is Crocodile Jo, not got the same ring to it I admit, but can just seem me in the hat!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:53 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Bring them on!!!!!!

Jo

You've heard of Crocodile Dundee, well this is Crocodile Jo, not got the same ring to it I admit, but can just seem me in the hat!!
I've got a hat you can borrow, real akubra. I'm in glasgow so it will only take a couple of days to send it to you.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:00 pm
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I've got a hat you can borrow, real akubra. I'm in glasgow so it will only take a couple of days to send it to you.

Its a deal

Only problem, crocs arent native to Devon and I dont think the zoo would appreciate me wrestling with theirs!!!!

Crocodile Jo
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:04 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Its a deal

Only problem, crocs arent native to Devon and I dont think the zoo would appreciate me wrestling with theirs!!!!

Crocodile Jo
Are well you could always get one of those big boof head dogs and get some practice your skills on it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.