Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

danger down under

danger down under

Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:18 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default danger down under

this is the title given to a documentary on sky travel tuesday night 8 pm with reference to some of the beasties that reside there! i think their trying to scare some of us:scared:
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Pleased I'm not in the UK to see that! Worried enough as it is...!

Mind you, it's nice just not to be in the UK........
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:12 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ScuntoBris
Pleased I'm not in the UK to see that! Worried enough as it is...!

Mind you, it's nice just not to be in the UK........
i`m not over happy! it is my job to remove daddy long legs spiders moths etc from house here in blighty thus fore the same fate awaits me over there:scared: might not even watch it but curiousity i`m sure will prevail
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:29 pm
No need for rose tinted.

the Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by wengerboy
i`m not over happy! it is my job to remove daddy long legs spiders moths etc from house here in blighty thus fore the same fate awaits me over there:scared: might not even watch it but curiousity i`m sure will prevail
wengerboy
It is my job to get rid of the creepies as well and in Oz I use this little spider shifter, Mum got it for me. Do not know which spider is friendly and which are to be avoided at all costs. This keeps me out of harms reach and I really do hate killing anything just because it looks awful.
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:30 pm
No need for rose tinted.

the Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura about

OOps sorry forgot to attch the link

http://www.spidercatcher.net/
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:34 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by j4yne
wengerboy
It is my job to get rid of the creepies as well and in Oz I use this little spider shifter, Mum got it for me. Do not know which spider is friendly and which are to be avoided at all costs. This keeps me out of harms reach and I really do hate killing anything just because it looks awful.
hi j4nye it`s a tough job right! but soon to get a lot tougher
:scared: what does a spider shifter look like? and are they really good cos i`m not over keen on splatting things either
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:35 pm
Up The Arse!!

hi j4nye it`s a tough job right! but soon to get a lot tougher
:scared: what does a spider shifter look like? and are they really good cos i`m not over keen on splatting things either
posted this before link
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:44 pm
No need for rose tinted.

posted this before link

If you click on the movie link it shows you how it works. Still you have to get some practice in because spiders can bloody shift and be up your leg before you know it :scared:
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:53 pm
Up The Arse!!

If you click on the movie link it shows you how it works. Still you have to get some practice in because spiders can bloody shift and be up your leg before you know it :scared:
eeeekk:scared: i thought it sucked them up or something! do you mean you just keep them on the end of the pole wiggling frantically
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

eeeekk:scared: i thought it sucked them up or something! do you mean you just keep them on the end of the pole wiggling frantically
You great girls blouse.
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 12:57 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by Bix
You great girls blouse.
honest girls blouse
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 1:07 pm
No need for rose tinted.

Ah bless, yes just keeps them dangling in mid air untill you get them outside, only trouble is once you release them they run after you
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 1:12 pm
No need for rose tinted.

I found another one for you wengerboy, press the see it in action video, bit home made but funny as it looks like something from star wars. This sucks it in then spits it out Oh dear I think i need to move on from this thread now.

http://www.buyabugbuster.com/
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 1:21 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default oh yes

I found another one for you wengerboy, press the see it in action video, bit home made but funny as it looks like something from star wars. This sucks it in then spits it out Oh dear I think i need to move on from this thread now.

http://www.buyabugbuster.com/
aah that`s better
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Servant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant futureServant24kids has a brilliant future
Default Re: danger down under

Hi,

Not trying to change the thread (well... much), does anyone know what I should do if one of my kids gets bitten? :scared:

Glenda
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.