Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dancing Kangaroos

Dancing Kangaroos

Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dancing Kangaroos

Thats 2 of us that have hit 1000 posts recently, and we were both hoping to get dancing kangaroos or something as a reward - but nothing happened! So I got to wondering where they were...

here we go again chaps.....

Once upon a time there was a troop of dancing kangaroos. They travelled around Australia putting on shows for people. One day they were booked to appear at a party for newly arrived immigrants...........
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:30 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

They had to find their way to the international airport in Perth, but the map that they had been given just showed a massive picture of an ARSE END, so they got a bit lost and had to ask for help..................
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
They had to find their way to the international airport in Perth, but the map that they had been given just showed a massive picture of an ARSE END, so they got a bit lost and had to ask for help..................

hey i know, one of them shouted, lets call that skippy, he' ll know how to help us
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dancing Kangaroos

Polly took a shine to these two...
Attached Thumbnails Dancing Kangaroos-roo2.jpg  
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Its not skippy, but these guys look like they come from Gympie, they are well travelled, lets ask them if they've seen skippy, or anyone else who could help find the airport and welcome those blasted immo refugees..........
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:53 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Skippy couldn't be found anywhere, but at that moment a sheep ran past, chased by a desperate looking man, so they decided to follow on behind.....
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

can i scream and screeam and scream and stamp my feet

I WANT A DANCING KANGAROO NOW!!!!

arlene
very impatient and still drinking green tea in the belief it will lower blood pressure for meds
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Pollyana
Skippy couldn't be found anywhere, but at that moment a sheep ran past, chased by a desperate looking man, so they decided to follow on behind.....
The said man had the most unfeasably large green wellies on that you ever did see, and the sheep had a terrified, desperate look in its eye...............
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by h garrett
The said man had the most unfeasably large green wellies on that you ever did see, and the sheep had a terrified, desperate look in its eye...............

chase me chase me said sheila the sheep.....
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene
chase me chase me said sheila the sheep.....
"Oh Dotty! I love it when we dress up!" shrieked Mr Dotty...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:13 pm
Home and Happy

"This is much more fun than a tupperware party" Dotty shrieked, running faster
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
"This is much more fun than a tupperware party" Dotty shrieked, running faster
"But not as fun as Expats!" she shouted back...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:15 pm
High in the Dandenongs

OOOOOIIIIIIIII, excuse us said the kangaroos, sorry to interupt your lovely game, but we are a bit lost and have an important function to get to and we don't want to be late. We hear these pommy expats can be a wingy load of tossers and we want to put their rose tinted glasses on before they leave the airport!!
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:27 pm
Home and Happy

"Come this way" said Dotty "I must check what you are going to say to them. They have to realise what a harsh place this is. Its so horrible I don't know why I'm still here......"
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:31 pm
High in the Dandenongs

If it wasn't for my tupperware parties i really don't think i could stand it.
You must tell them that it gets really hot, a pool is a pain in the arse (if you like it that way with the pool cleaner) big houses take too long to clean and the koalas make far too much noise when they're shagging in ya back yard. It is your duty to inform them of this before they leave the arse end airport.

At that moment Karawara screeched up and shouted.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.