Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dance Classes for Adult ladies Perth NOR

Dance Classes for Adult ladies Perth NOR

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 12:12 pm
DJC
Forum Regular

DJC has a spectacular aura aboutDJC has a spectacular aura aboutDJC has a spectacular aura about
Default Dance Classes for Adult ladies Perth NOR

Are there any ladies in Perth Northern suburbs who would like to meet up on a Thursday for a bit of a laugh and some dance instruction?
I am running a dance class suitable for women who are interested in learning a few moves (NOT HIP HOP) in a fun and sociable environment.
The classes are $15 for just over an hour and are in Iluka on a Thursday night. It's a great way to make new friends.

For more details please PM me.

Deb
Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dance Classes for Adult ladies Perth NOR

I went here on Thursday and I had a really good time, the girls were lovely and I learnt for the first time in my life (and I am 47! ) dance steps

The few glasses of wine afterwards were well needed though Thoroughly recommend it and looking forward to next thursday.

Lo
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:16 am
DJC
Forum Regular

DJC has a spectacular aura aboutDJC has a spectacular aura aboutDJC has a spectacular aura about

Hello Lo,

Really glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for endorsing it ya darling!

Cheers mate.

Debs
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DJC
Are there any ladies in Perth Northern suburbs who would like to meet up on a Thursday for a bit of a laugh and some dance instruction?
I am running a dance class suitable for women who are interested in learning a few moves (NOT HIP HOP) in a fun and sociable environment.
The classes are $15 for just over an hour and are in Iluka on a Thursday night. It's a great way to make new friends.

For more details please PM me.

Deb

Yeah I am up for it, but for some reason can not PM you? As I am not getting the PM icon up....can you pm me?