Daft question

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all
Default Daft question

What's the milk taste like in Australia????

Sometimes when you go abroad it's awful!

Is it okay there???

Laura

Last edited by gordon&laura; Jun 20th 2007 at 8:22 am.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daft question

Its fine! doesn't taste any different to me
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:22 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppett44
Its fine! doesn't taste any different to me
Yuo ...me too
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:28 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Yuo ...me too
It tastes a bit like the cream of Sum Yung Guy. But I could be wrong.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by C&R
It tastes a bit like the cream of Sum Yung Guy. But I could be wrong.
pmsl
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:41 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

haha!! I LOVE this question!! Weird milk is totally the kind of thing which bothers me when we're on holiday. I'm a cereal freak and can't do anything else for breakfast except cereal so if the milk is weird, well, it's just a bad start to the day isn't it?!

Therese
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

In places like Spain etc you get the long life tasting stuff. Aus and the UK have normal pasturised milk. Tastes fine. Loads of different brands and about the only thing that annoys me is there doesn't appear to be any standard colour of lids. Whereas I used to check the lid as I picked it up, I now look at the lable - it's tough I tell you
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

keithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant future

we have running water and electricity too!!!!!!!!
only joking,everything is pretty much the same here.
Originally Posted by gordon&laura

Is it okay there???

Laura
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

So as i don't like milk here (UK) , there is a chance i may like it in OZ ?

thats gonna put up cost of living !

now what do i do ?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:09 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
So as i don't like milk here (UK) , there is a chance i may like it in OZ ?

thats gonna put up cost of living !

now what do i do ?
You have many choices

1.if you really like the milk there, buy or rent your own cow and use it as your
own personal milkfactory;
2. go in advertising and convince people nationwide that milk is great and even
better than beer/wine/soda etc. so prices go down;
3. don't move to Australia, no chance of tasting milk in Oz, so the costs won't
go up!
4. convince the factory who makes the milk you like (if so....) that you are
the best milk tasting and testing person there is...so you have a job...and
more milk you could ever want!!

Good luck!

Miranda
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

[QUOTE=tum;4940911]You have many choices

1.if you really like the milk there, buy or rent your own cow and use it as your
go up!

Good luck!

You are all dead funny!!!

You may laugh - but bad milk is rotten.......and that's no joke!!!

Cannie send my hubby to work without his porridge in the morning - he is a brickie and needs energy to earn me lots of money (ha ha).

Still dont understand 'C&Rs' post - can you elaborate a bit more (I'm a bit slow on the uptake!!!!). Maybe I have a warped mind - but is it rude????

Laura
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tum
You have many choices

go up!

Good luck!

Miranda
How much are cows ?
could i import one & will it go mouldy in the container ?

on the other hand , they say " breast is best " is that even true in Oz ?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:20 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
How much are cows ?
could i import one & will it go mouldy in the container ?

on the other hand , they say " breast is best " is that even true in Oz ?
You are bad......
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:13 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gordon&laura

Is it okay there???

Laura
Milky
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Milky
Hey all

I'm glad my post has created so much amusement!!!

I think I deserve some karma..

Laura

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.