Cystic Fibrosis

Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Smile Cystic Fibrosis

We are looking to apply to emigrate to Perth, our son of 12 has Cystic Fibrosis does anyone know anybody who has successfully migrated to Australia with a child with Cystic Fibrosis? Any help most appreciated.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cystic Fibrosis

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
We are looking to apply to emigrate to Perth, our son of 12 has Cystic Fibrosis does anyone know anybody who has successfully migrated to Australia with a child with Cystic Fibrosis? Any help most appreciated.
Thats a difficult one as it's such a serious disease. You need professional advice. My mum got her PR turned down when she was in her 30's just for having epilepsy. Good luck sorry I can't be more help!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cystic Fibrosis

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Claire,
Sorry I dont have any definite answers for you but I agree with glittababe. The care involved for a child with CF is quite considerable and I think that it is certainly something you should get professional advice about.

Hope you get your answers soon
Good luck
Tracey