Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:49 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Originally Posted by shecha
Hope you have a fab birthday Michelle - wish I was coming with you!!!
I'm sure you'll drink plenty and have an excellent night!!!!
Let us know how it went.
Shell
x
Hi Shell, thank for that

Girlie (and non-girlie) drinkers. Blokey has arranged to eat at 7pm with brother, his wife, Blokey parents and a couple of friends. As soon as the grub is done and the oldies have left I shall come out the front and find you all

Do we have a headcount??
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hi Shell, thank for that

Girlie (and non-girlie) drinkers. Blokey has arranged to eat at 7pm with brother, his wife, Blokey parents and a couple of friends. As soon as the grub is done and the oldies have left I shall come out the front and find you all

Do we have a headcount??
I'll be there, and The Bloke says he might come if I let him carry a sign Saying "I'm not with them...."
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:25 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'll be there, and The Bloke says he might come if I let him carry a sign Saying "I'm not with them...."

Looks like it'll be just you and me polly though Kay, Barbara and Lena have all said they may make it....
Old Oct 29th 2004, 12:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it'll be just you and me polly though Kay, Barbara and Lena have all said they may make it....
Never mind, we will sit and drink and gossip very positively, just the two of us
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:56 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Never mind, we will sit and drink and gossip very positively, just the two of us

Well I have Blokely, his brother and his wife and a couple of other friends coming along for the Aussie contingent as well.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:00 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Just a quick bump for this - as its Michelles birthday do, rather than an official meeting of the drinking Club, we are allowing blokes to come along......so if anyone wants to join us, look for the idiot in the purple witchy hat - we'll be at a table outside Gilhooleys at Chermside from about 7.30 onwards tonight (Friday). Even The Bloke said he might come......unless theres something good on TV ........
(he's cute, but less simpering even than I am!)
I don't think I will be able to come. Having my first day at work today and got rostered on for tomorrow morning, at 7! Don't think it would be a good idea to show up hungover on my 2nd day

Sorryyy! But I am sure you will have another night out this year.I hope!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:22 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
I don't think I will be able to come. Having my first day at work today and got rostered on for tomorrow morning, at 7! Don't think it would be a good idea to show up hungover on my 2nd day

Sorryyy! But I am sure you will have another night out this year.I hope!

I wont have another birthday though just kidding, have fun at work, see you at the next meet!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:26 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

I wont have another birthday though just kidding, have fun at work, see you at the next meet!
I know, I am so sorry about missing your birthday
But I will make sure we celebrate your birthday again next time we go for beers :-)
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:31 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
I know, I am so sorry about missing your birthday
But I will make sure we celebrate your birthday again next time we go for beers :-)

Sounds good to me!!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:39 am
Home and Happy

Sounds good to me!!
Any excusehuh, you're as bad as me!!
Wanderlust just phoned, she has computer problems, but is hoping to turn up tonight with her new man in tow.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:44 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Any excusehuh, you're as bad as me!!
Wanderlust just phoned, she has computer problems, but is hoping to turn up tonight with her new man in tow.

Oooo, excellent - am dying to have a sneaky peak!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:45 am
Home and Happy

Oooo, excellent - am dying to have a sneaky peak!
She says hes so good she doesnt need me to set her up with a Firie, so he must be pretty WOW!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Sorry everyone we can not come tonight .no one can look after are kids
Have a good time.say hello to all the girls who come out last time.Happy birthday to you m
My mum is coming in 4 weeks time so we can go out befor my birthday which is the 17th.
When is the xames drinking club
Have a great time
sorry
Ann Marie
Old Oct 30th 2004, 1:53 am
Home and Happy

Sorry you couldn't make it this time Ann-Marie; we are hoping to have the Xmas one on the 3rd or 10th of December - any preference?

And can I welcome DMF to the club - good to see you guys! Hope your first Cutesy Simpering Experience wasn't too scary!