Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Last heard of, Hevs was busy giving blokes bikini waxes :scared: It's all gone a bit quiet since then....

Polly - let us know if you *do* make it down to Melbourne & we'll organise a special 'Women's Mud Wrestling' - er I mean drinking - night, in your honor!

Cheers,
Anya.

PS: Hope the househunting is going better.
If we get down there, it'll be Grand Prix week in March, I know that much.
The Bloke isn't keen on getting a bikini wax, but would like to watch the mud wrestling!
Michaela - lovely to see you posting again - how are things going mate? Sorry Chermside is a bit far, its just going to be a few drinks in aid of Michelle's birthday.
There will be a Christmas meet sometime in December - will sort a thead out soon and try and get some interest!! If anyone wants it, I can always pm my mobile number in case they can't track us down NealMartin - are you within a reasonable distance of Chermside?
Old Oct 17th 2004, 4:51 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh girls you blew it with the piccy. Your hard drinking reputations are in tatters. We can all see the single bottle of 7UP your all sharing
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:10 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cresta57
Ahhh girls you blew it with the piccy. Your hard drinking reputations are in tatters. We can all see the single bottle of 7UP your all sharing
Tsk tsk these ignorant people.....

That's not 7up - it's neat methanol!

Anya.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:11 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Tsk tsk these ignorant people.....

That's not 7up - it's neat methanol!

Anya.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Trouble is the staff are too efficient - they kept removing the pint glasses cos they said they needed to use them and we couldn't have the entire stock for the bar on our table!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 5:36 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Watch this space for a post about a Christmas night out, and in the meantime Gilhooleys at Chermside is the next meet......October 29th......see you all there?

Easier just to resurrect this post than start a new one. Sorry for being lazy, very tired today, got back from Auckland this morning, had to be up at 4.30am NZ (1.30am Brissie time ) to get to the airport... there were people still in the bars as we drove out of the city

..... So, anyway, if anyone's around this is what's going on, on Friday night!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 5:45 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Easier just to resurrect this post than start a new one. Sorry for being lazy, very tired today, got back from Auckland this morning, had to be up at 4.30am NZ (1.30am Brissie time ) to get to the airport... there were people still in the bars as we drove out of the city

..... So, anyway, if anyone's around this is what's going on, on Friday night!
What's the plan again? Chermside? Gilhooley's? Will try my best to be part of it again!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 5:57 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
What's the plan again? Chermside? Gilhooley's? Will try my best to be part of it again!

Thats the one!

(if you didn't already know) there's a bus interchange at Chermside. I think its the 370 from The Valley???
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:02 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Thats the one!

(if you didn't already know) there's a bus interchange at Chermside. I think its the 370 from The Valley???
Yep, 370 and it only takes about 20min! yippie! But might get bf to pick me up afterwards...took me ages to get a taxi last time
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:24 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Yep, 370 and it only takes about 20min! yippie! But might get bf to pick me up afterwards...took me ages to get a taxi last time

Goodie gumdrops! - otherwise if you're stuck you can stay at mine (am just under 10mins away) and I'll take you home in the morning.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:42 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Goodie gumdrops! - otherwise if you're stuck you can stay at mine (am just under 10mins away) and I'll take you home in the morning.
Thanks for the offer, Michelle!

So, anyone else coming to Chermside this Friday?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 7:19 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Thanks for the offer, Michelle!

So, anyone else coming to Chermside this Friday?

I dont know, I'd forgotten about it until earlier......

*watch this space I guess*
Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:34 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

I'm up for it its on - just let me know. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

W.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 8:39 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
I'm up for it its on - just let me know. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

W.

Will do - at the moment we have all but AM from the last night out, and of course anyone else that wishes to come along.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

NealMartin will become famous soon enough

NealMartin - are you within a reasonable distance of Chermside?[/QUOTE]

We are in Newstead so I suppose that's not too far up the road. Will see whether Camilla and Joe fancy it this Friday. Don't know what happened last time, apparently they did three circuits of the place and couldn't see an obvious bunch of brits. Maybe cos you've all been here so long, you all look and sound like Aussies! They enjoyed themselves anyway, ending up at the Brussels bar, and then The Port Office. I'll ask Camilla to get in touch if she's up for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.