Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Old Oct 15th 2004, 11:51 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!

Originally Posted by NealMartin
So where were you all? I told my wife to get down there to Gilhooleys on Charlotte St as planned at 7.30 last night Friday 15th Oct 2004 and there were no girlies there!!?? Did you change venues somewhere in all those posts? Or did I get confused?

Is there another meet being planned?

Are you sure she got the right place?? Like Polly says, we were all there, including the witches hat for identification purposes
Old Oct 16th 2004, 2:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
Do you ever sleep? I just got out of bed, got the paper and will jump back in and STAY there for the rest of the day. Had a good night out and it was so good to finally meet you all!
well...I posted when I got home, went to bed but had tobe up early for the guys delivering a fridge to replace our old one that carked it this week.... I then went back to bed but have now resurfaced and am off to get the paper and look for units.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 2:43 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

glad you ahd a good time last night those who went out over in brissy..\\sorry to hear about your unit...and fridge..polly!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

thanks for a great night
it was really good to meet you all. thanks for the beer ann marie
see you all at chermside
kay x
Old Oct 16th 2004, 11:04 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Nice to meet you all, and great to see you again Polly! I'll be there on the 29th too. Will see if I can arrange a way to stay out a bit later this time too.
Ann Marie - enjoyed your company on the way home.

All of you who couldn't make it this time, come for the next one. Its a lovely night out

W.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 11:57 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

And here's the piccy taken by the nice bouncer man to prove we were all there.

Cheers gals!

W,
Attached Thumbnails Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!-expatsgilhooleys.jpg  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:04 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wanderlust

Cheers gals!

W,
Hey, well done! Thanks for posting it - the witchy hat appears again!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hey, well done! Thanks for posting it - the witchy hat appears again!

A fine looking bunch of wenches you are to. Glad you had a great night & all behaved.
That reminds me, has anyone heard from Hevs since the Melbourne night out.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:08 pm
Home and Happy

I had a message saying shes a bit busy these days...bookings resulting from her table dancing exploits maybe?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:18 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I had a message saying shes a bit busy these days...bookings resulting from her table dancing exploits maybe?

Yes, a whole new career I heard.
Attached Thumbnails Cutesy? No. Simpering? No. Drinkers? Yep!-images.jpg  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:20 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yes, a whole new career I heard.
The Bloke is hoping she will put on a show just for him if we get down to Melbourne in March (in his dreams, but he's an eternal optimist!!)
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:27 pm
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Wanderlust

Cheers gals!

W,
Thanks for posting the photo! See you all next time!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:17 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you had a good night, sorry I didnt make it

Chermside is a bit far from here so wont make it on the 29th but hope to see you all at the next city meet,
Polly, sorry to hear about your housing probs, hope its sorted soon,
Michaela
Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by NealMartin
So where were you all? I told my wife to get down there to Gilhooleys on Charlotte St as planned at 7.30 last night Friday 15th Oct 2004 and there were no girlies there!!?? Did you change venues somewhere in all those posts? Or did I get confused?

Is there another meet being planned?

maybe she got there just before we did. i'm not sure what time it was when we actually arrived there. Also we sat outside not inside maybe thats why she didn't spot us
next time one of us can pm her our mobile number so she can text us when she arrives
kay x
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:05 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

The Bloke is hoping she will put on a show just for him if we get down to Melbourne in March (in his dreams, but he's an eternal optimist!!)
Last heard of, Hevs was busy giving blokes bikini waxes :scared: It's all gone a bit quiet since then....

Polly - let us know if you *do* make it down to Melbourne & we'll organise a special 'Women's Mud Wrestling' - er I mean drinking - night, in your honor!

Cheers,
Anya.

PS: Hope the househunting is going better.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.