Reload this Page >

Current timelines

Current timelines

Old May 27th 2003, 8:21 am
Just Joined

Diggerydub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Current timelines

Morning all.

Been lurking on this forum for months without posting, and grateful for all the second hand advice, and the entertainment.

Some way down the skilled (IT) application route in that ACS have assessed my skills as suitable (took RPL route if anyone is interested to know what was involved) and have deeming date giving me my 6 of 18 months and my 3 of 4 years experience. I am awaiting return of wifes VETASSES assesment to really max out the points.

Had expected the process to take about a year from now (once visa application sent), but now hearing that things have sped up a little...! Further complicated by the fact that my occupation is now on the MODL, and I am to expect prority processing!!!

Can anyone provide (or point me to) current turn around times of independant skilled visa processing, and the difference if any made by MODL skills?

Thanks for the help!
Old May 27th 2003, 9:47 am
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current timelines

Originally posted by Diggerydub
Morning all.

Been lurking on this forum for months without posting, and grateful for all the second hand advice, and the entertainment.

Some way down the skilled (IT) application route in that ACS have assessed my skills as suitable (took RPL route if anyone is interested to know what was involved) and have deeming date giving me my 6 of 18 months and my 3 of 4 years experience. I am awaiting return of wifes VETASSES assesment to really max out the points.

Had expected the process to take about a year from now (once visa application sent), but now hearing that things have sped up a little...! Further complicated by the fact that my occupation is now on the MODL, and I am to expect prority processing!!!

Can anyone provide (or point me to) current turn around times of independant skilled visa processing, and the difference if any made by MODL skills?

Thanks for the help!
Hi

I am a nurse and applied under independent skilled. Application sent on 5th Dec, visas granted on 15th May! Just over 5 months!

Good luck and start organising!!
Old May 27th 2003, 10:13 am
arg
Forum Regular

arg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current timelines

Originally posted by Diggerydub
Morning all.

Thanks for the help!

Ive heard there is a website that gives info about application processing time. is it called timeline? Does anyone know?
Old May 27th 2003, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

http://www.austimeline.com/austime/aus/opener.jsp

cheers

richard