Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Currambine Tavern :)

Currambine Tavern :)

Old Jul 29th 2011, 9:11 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Currambine Tavern :)

I wish the new Tavern in Currambine would hurry up and get built!! thought it was gonna to be open March 2011?? oh cant wait for the 2 story Dome wahoo,,,,i know little things please little minds and all that
Old Jul 29th 2011, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

JBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to all
Default Re: Currambine Tavern :)

And then you can have some horrible curry / kebab / pizza concoction across the road at the glasgow curry house?

I heard it is due to open Nov 2012
Old Jul 29th 2011, 9:31 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I can wait. I predict it will be $10 a pint and full of shaven headed, football shirt wearing pommy plasterers and bricklayers.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

JBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by renth
I can wait. I predict it will be $10 a pint
Ooooo discounted beer too
Old Jul 29th 2011, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute

I can wait. I predict it will be $10 a pint and full of shaven headed, football shirt wearing pommy plasterers and bricklayers.
I was expecting the Whale and Ale in Clarkson to be like that, but was pleasantly surprised when I visited there the other week. Beer is reasonably priced (by aussie standards) and quite a decent selection. The food is supposed to be fairly good as well.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 12:48 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Yes tried the indian, wont be trying again - all i care about is being able to walk home Nov 2012???? how did you find out this classified info?? thats way too long for my liking LOL
Old Jul 29th 2011, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

-------------
Whats wrong with shaven headed poms? Ok the football shirts and wet paint is a issue 'maybe'...
Better than standing next to a B.O. riddled long haired person, back from the city in a suit