Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

currambine,perth

currambine,perth

Old Dec 24th 2008, 12:56 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: currambine,perth

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy christmas and a happy new year .For those if u only here a few months enjoy ur1st hot christmas lol xxxx
Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, WELCOME TO 2009

I am going to be at Neil Hawkins Park this weds (7th Jan) at 11am, hope to see you all there, thought it would be better to meet there instead of coffee club cos most of us will have the other kids with us and it is central for everyone.

Bring a picnic and lets have a great few hours in this glorious weather.

Lo. xxx
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Oooops can we change that day from weds 7th to Thurs 8th at 11am Neil Hawkins Park, have to see my friend off back to england on weds.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 12:50 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Sorry i won`t be able to make it visitors here from ireland So have to keep the occupied . I miss coffee club
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh will miss you but hopefully we will get to see you next week and catch up, my friend goes today so next visitor for me is my daughter in 5 weeks time, and I soooooooooooo cant wait
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:05 am
Just Joined

leggy53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yanchep and all

Posted, briefly on here a couple of months ago whilst in the gloomy UK and finally we made it out here and bloody hell that was 2 months ago.

Where that time has gone is anyones guess!!!!

Anyway, looking to go down to the Kings Park meet on Sunday but I noticed you are still doing weekly meets, any planned for the not to distant future.

Renting for the time being in Jindalee so the Northern Suburbs meets are ideal.

Cheers

Pete, Mel, Archie
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi leggy53,

WELCOME.

We have been doing the meets on a weds, but doing them at the parks instead of the coffee shop because our kids are now off school.

I am not planning to do a meet this wednesday here in Joondalup as there is a few other girls planning to meet up at Whitemans Park tomorrow at 11. You are more than welcome to come along to that, I will know a few of them but not all of them, it is always nice to meet other new mums and people so feel free to come along.

Hopefully any of the 'original coffee shop girls' who are reading this post will come along too, otherwise I reckon it is back to the coffee shop meets on a wednesday when the kids go back to school.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:34 am
Just Joined

leggy53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply Lo and would you believe tomorrow I have an interview in the City so are incorporating that with lunch and a browse (reluctantly!!) round the shops so will struggle.
Will keep in touch via this and see what you are all up to next week, otherwise will come along to the coffee mornings at Hillarys once the schools go back.
Not sure if you do the Kings Park meets, but if you do may see you there Sunday.

Home sickness / leaving family behind is kicking in a little now for us both so are keen to get out and about as much as poss before I start work

Thanks again Lo

Pete
Old Jan 27th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok girls come on, Ive missed seeing you at the coffee shop, wouldnt be fair I know to take the little ones there but Me and Kalitta are going to be at Wanneroo Park tomorrow at 10am would be great to see you all again
Come on weve got soooo much catching up to do.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:08 am
Sharon

count me out visitors still here R we all meeting up at the coffee club next wednesday same time ????
Old Jan 27th 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep 12noon at coffee club shop next weds - child free for me wow this has been a long 8 weeks, love the little darling really but adult time please. lol. Hope to see everyone that came before the holidays and hopefully some newbies too, all is welcome.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi

Yep, I'm definately free for coffee meets until the end of Feb and look forward to it. I've got my mum with me also. Sorry I've not been online but we moved house had the container delivered and have my parents over!!!! Oh, and the fact that we only got internet connection this week didn't help!!!!!

Take care everyone
Caroline
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

And your excuse for not being in touch was ??????????? Only Joking.

Glad to hear from ya again, you been a busy girl, you deserve that coffee.

I was at Wanneroo Park with Kalitta and Derry on Weds, kept looking out for you incase you were there. Hopefully see you Weds to catch up.x
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by yanchep
And your excuse for not being in touch was ??????????? Only Joking.

Glad to hear from ya again, you been a busy girl, you deserve that coffee.

I was at Wanneroo Park with Kalitta and Derry on Weds, kept looking out for you incase you were there. Hopefully see you Weds to catch up.x
Hiya, next time you're at Wanneroo park let me know - you're very welcome to come back to mine for coffee/swim/beer, as I live very close. C u tomorrow.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mmmmmm beer and swim sounds good, at least you wont have to wipe up the beer if you spill it in the pool aye

Just incase I forget to ask you on weds for your number could you pm me it, cos if I am at the park I will definately give you a ring and see what ya up to.

See ya weds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.