Default Re: currambine,perth

Yes - i'll be there - need desperatly to collect the cruise money
XX
Old Dec 9th 2008, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

douser is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We hope to make it today, but might be late as usual!! At least when it rains here it doesn't go on forever like Ireland!! The thunder was a bit scary though, Ava woke up screaming!!
Laura.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

I will see how weather goes then and how my friend is whos staying with us at mo, shes got a real bad throat infection at mo, sharon (irishfamily) cant make it, Derry (littleuns) and her friend are going, Kelitta is still going so there should still be a few of you. How many more owe you the money then Vicky,
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:27 am
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Lo

just got back - i received the 4 people's payment from Carolyn so all sorted there. Did your other friend want a place? I need to know as i hjave a waiting list now. I will give her my bank account details as wel.

Thanks

Vicky
Old Dec 10th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Wow its the place to be then, a waiting list how honoured are we.. Im just trying to get my mate a lift home from the boat, if I can then I will have a ticket, How did today go,did many go, couldnt make it in end, had to take my friend whos over from england to docs, 45 minute wait till we saw one. Hope to get there next weds though.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 9:41 am
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

I wa sthere for about 45 mins as littly was tired and we had shopping to do - about 6/7 others came so was nice. Cool let me know about your friend. there is another lady going back to Jindalee past Butler and she is either getting a lift or a taxi back from Clarkson if that helps.

Vicky
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:05 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Usual place usual time today everyone at the coffee club ?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

Hi,
Won't make it today as my furniture is due to arrive any minute now, yipeee!
No more hand washing clothes, no more airbed and somewhere proper to sit at last, exciting.... Will see those of you who are going on the booze cruise tomorrow.
Laura.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah how exciting Laura, furniture arriving I was sooooo excited when mine was coming and feel soooo much better having all me knick knacks around, have a fab day.

Will catch up with ya tomorrow on booze cruise, though you will have to talk to me early before the wine kicks in
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep Im gunna be there, gunna do my last bits of xmas shopping too First one there gets to wreck the nicely placed tables together for us girlies.x
Old Dec 18th 2008, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hiya, hope you had a good meet. Was all ready to go but couldn't drag Billy away from the pool!! Looking forward to seeing you on the boat later

Laura - bet your flat out on your sofa by now.

Caroline
Old Dec 18th 2008, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Caroline,

We missed you yesterday but dont blame you from staying near the pool, it was hot

Some of us are still going to meet next weds, but we are meeting at the Neil Hawkins Park, it will be cooler there too under the trees, there is a playground and loads of space for the kids to run around. We are meeting at 10 in the morning instead of 12 because it will be cooler, I know its christmas eve but a few still wanted to meet so everybody, pack up ya picnic and kids and come join us for the last meet before xmas

For those of you that cant make it weds, Have a fantastic xmas, keep checking this forum for the next meets.

Lo.x
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi girls,

Are we still meeting at Neil Hawkins park tomorrow at 10am, could you let me know who is definately going because if no-one is then I will do my housework instead

If we dont all meet up tomorrow hope you all have a fantastic xmas and New Year and look forward to meeting up again in 2009.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:44 am
Just Joined

Hi all,
I won't make it, I'd say I'll have last minute shopping to do as so far I'm not organised for x-mas!
Merry Christmas and see you all in the New Year.
Laura.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Well looks like all you girls are too busy to even come on to the forum good on ya, see you all in 2009.xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.