Reload this Page >

currambine,perth

currambine,perth

Old Nov 10th 2008, 10:40 am
Just Joined

leggy53 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: currambine,perth

Hi Yanchep
Thanks for that and will definately be in contact once we've settled in.
2 weeks and adios UK
Old Nov 10th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck will keep a bottle of wine chilled for your safe arrival.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:21 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by yanchep
Good luck will keep a bottle of wine chilled for your safe arrival.
hi all, try and come along to hillarys on thurs 12.30 - 14.30 if you can, the beach shack, we meet for coffee, great group, ive met some lovely friends there, give it a go and see what you think, if you want a friendly face to walk in with pm me and ill give you my mobile number, hope to see you there
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dawn
hi all, try and come along to hillarys on thurs 12.30 - 14.30 if you can, the beach shack, we meet for coffee, great group, ive met some lovely friends there, give it a go and see what you think, if you want a friendly face to walk in with pm me and ill give you my mobile number, hope to see you there
Hi Dawn..so you're staying in Perth now? No Brissy!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:27 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi Dawn..so you're staying in Perth now? No Brissy!
Hey you!!!! i met up with Suzy yesterday and we were chatting about you, all good of course, well the house is up for sale but still meet for coffee on a thurs when i can, really helped me when i first moved here. the plan is still to move, really need to give it a goe but getting a bit scared now!!!! bloody housing market is so slow, it gives you too much time to worry hope alls good your end?
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

kazza1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yanchep
Thanks northernbird,

Well its official we will all meet at the coffee club on weds at 12. Anyone else thats interested is more than welcome to join us.
Hi All

I can't make this Wednesday, I'm off to Go Bananas in Joondalup but would love to meet up with you all next time you meet, if that's OK!

Karen x
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:40 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Hey had great time today .Looking forward to next week . enjoy these video`s hope they work this time lol. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=wICloiO8_Jw
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7fEdyBdx_Ls NOT TO BE VIEWED BY CHILDREN (MAYBE RUDE )
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi I had great time today to, couldnt stop talking about it to hubby. What a fantastic group of girls, yep Im looking forward to next weds to, same place, same time,

Kazza dont worry about not being able to get there today we are meeting again next weds outside coffee club at 12 so hope to meet you then. Anyone else is welcome to, the more the merrier - as I say after my 3rd bottle of wine
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

I'll second that Yanchep, lovely afternoon and I look forward to many more.

Enjoyed the Irish gayman sketch Sharron

See you all next week (or Sunday)

Caroline (& Billy)
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:54 am
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

I have been here about 9 weeks now and loving it. Would also like to come and join you - i already know karen... I have an 11 month old girl and am living in kallaroo.

I am also arranging a ladies xmas river cruise on Thursday 18th Decemeber $60 approx - BYO and a plate of food to share. Leaving perth about 6.30/7pm It should be a great way to meet up with new people. If you are interested please let me know as i either have to confirm its going ahead or cancel it this week - 25 people confirmed - need about 15 more.

Let me know what you think and if you want anymore info let me know - and hope to meet up next week.

Vicky
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Vicky,

will be great to meet you next weds. Unfortunately I wont be able to come to the river cruise but if it goes good and you arrange another one next year hopefully I would be able to make it.

Lo.x
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hiya

Just checking is everyone still meeting up tomorrow? I missed the Kings Park meet - the kids wouldn't get out of the pool - even chasing them with a hose pipe didn't work!!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there
Vicky
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:22 am
Just Joined

douser is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too,
Laura.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

and me, bringing my friend claire to meet you all to, and hopefully one of the mums from currambine school, kenita is coming and also a newbie, chocgirl that lives in yanchep at mo, wow this groups getting bigger and bigger, fantastic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.